World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

followed the instructions in INSTALL

and got error:

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/admin/htdocs/wowptarmory/wowarmory/includes/classes/libs/DbSimple/Mysql.php on line 184

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/admin/htdocs/wowptarmory/wowarmory/includes/classes/libs/DbSimple/Mysql.php on line 184

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/admin/htdocs/wowptarmory/wowarmory/includes/classes/libs/DbSimple/Mysql.php on line 184

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/admin/htdocs/wowptarmory/wowarmory/includes/classes/libs/DbSimple/Mysql.php on line 184

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/admin/htdocs/wowptarmory/wowarmory/includes/classes/libs/DbSimple/Mysql.php on line 58

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/admin/htdocs/wowptarmory/wowarmory/includes/classes/libs/DbSimple/Mysql.php on line 58

I have this problem and i was googling for it HOURS! and nothing helped me,

Some help here mate's?

Strict Standards: Non-static method DbSimple_Generic::ParseDSN() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\\AppServ\\www\\sgnwow\\armory\\includes\\classes\\libs\\DbSimple\\Mysql.php  on line 35

Strict Standards: Non-static method DbSimple_Generic::connect() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\\AppServ\\www\\sgnwow\\armory\\includes\\classes\\class.connector.php on line 71

Strict Standards: Non-static method DbSimple_Generic::ParseDSN() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\\AppServ\\www\\sgnwow\\armory\\includes\\classes\\libs\\DbSimple\\Generic.php on line 89

Strict Standards: Non-static method DbSimple_Generic::ParseDSN() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\\AppServ\\www\\sgnwow\\armory\\includes\\classes\\libs\\DbSimple\\Mysql.php on line 35

Strict Standards: Non-static method DbSimple_Generic::connect() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\\AppServ\\www\\sgnwow\\armory\\includes\\classes\\class.connector.php on line 72

Strict Standards: Non-static method DbSimple_Generic::ParseDSN() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\\AppServ\\www\\sgnwow\\armory\\includes\\classes\\libs\\DbSimple\\Generic.php on line 89

Strict Standards: Non-static method DbSimple_Generic::ParseDSN() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\\AppServ\\www\\sgnwow\\armory\\includes\\classes\\libs\\DbSimple\\Mysql.php on line 35

I have this problem and i was googling for it HOURS! and nothing helped me,

Some help here mate's?

Strict Standards: Non-static method DbSimple_Generic::ParseDSN() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\\AppServ\\www\\sgnwow\\armory\\includes\\classes\\libs\\DbSimple\\Mysql.php  on line 35

Try to disable Strict Standards errors:

armory_loader.php:

- error_reporting(E_ALL);
+ error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

And what PHP version do you use?

silvercmd, in what page these errors appeared? May be you try to open page of non-existing character or item?

... I'am using AppServer + MySQL5.X + PHP6,

if PHP6 is the problem why is all my other projects IS working?...

anyway if this is the problem, can i unninstall the PHP6 and install Ver.5 ? cause the PHP installation came with the AppServ installation....

It should be able to be fixed by adding the static keyword to the function but I dunno if that breaks stuff.

And well PHP6 has some changed behaviours compared to 5.

Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for your work Shadez, it's truly great!

But I have a problem, the 3D viewer doesn't work. I've uploaded all the models in the wowarmory/models directory, the viewer shows "Loading..." then stops loading, sometimes 10%, sometimes 50%, sometimes 80...

Does someone have the same issue?

Thanks

Try to disable Strict Standards errors:

armory_loader.php:

- error_reporting(E_ALL);
+ error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

And what PHP version do you use?

silvercmd, in what page these errors appeared? May be you try to open page of non-existing character or item?

main page, and yeah i have characters and items,

i think configuration file is not working because

the armory page still in russian even after changing it to en_gb

and yes i changed configuration.php.default to configuration.php

i think configuration file is not working because

the armory page still in russian even after changing it to en_gb

and yes i changed configuration.php.default to configuration.php

Select language from bottom - i think that you have active session with ruRU locale ($_SESSION['armoryLocale'])

Hi,

But I have a problem, the 3D viewer doesn't work. I've uploaded all the models in the wowarmory/models directory, the viewer shows "Loading..." then stops loading, sometimes 10%, sometimes 50%, sometimes 80...

Thanks

I have same problem.

Because DbSimple was written for PHP4

XAMPP 1.7.3 its ok i guess..

[# Apache 2.2.14 (IPv6 enabled) + OpenSSL 0.9.8l

# MySQL 5.1.41 + PBXT engine

# PHP 5.3.1]

i have a couple of problems with running the Apache on this version of xampp so please tell me if this version match the armory..

Select language from bottom - i think that you have active session with ruRU locale ($_SESSION['armoryLocale'])

it's english (engb) however it appears in russian

and even after that errors it appear this too

"DbVersion Error

Database error: field `version` in `armory_db_version` table have '' value, but expected 'armory_r101'!

Apply all necessary SQL updates from 'sql/updates' folder and refresh this page again."

it's seems that's not connecting to database

because it's at the latest version

EDIT: Solved by changing "localhost" to "127.0.0.1" in config file

thnx

Hi,

Thanks

As some other guys before I must say:

I have the same problem, but...the viewer every time loads up to 100% and then...nothing!!!

My Armory

If you search "Muhrael" you can see what I mean!

I think I know what the problem is with character menu. It is because of character activity. Yesterday I played character with english nickname and armory displayed his character menu, today it doesn't. Maybe it is because I don't know how to update MaNGOS core with .patch files (wowarmory_feed_9519.patch).

I think I know what the problem is with character menu. It is because of character activity.

At first - i do not understand what 'character menu' is. May be character sheet?

Secondly, commit with character activity could not affect the appearance of any problems. If you don't patch the core, just nothing from logs would be shown on character page.

Hi,

Thanks

I've found solution.

Need to add permissions for path to models

In my case it was chown -R apache:apache /path/to/models/

Maybe core patch need some memleak fixs:

diff --git a/src/game/Item.cpp b/src/game/Item.cpp
index 2eb5c46..416604d 100644
--- a/src/game/Item.cpp
+++ b/src/game/Item.cpp
@@ -984,6 +984,7 @@ Item* Item::CreateItem( uint32 item, uint32 count, Player const* player )
                sLog.outDetail("WoWArmory: write feed log (guid: %u, type: 2, data: %u", player->GetGUIDLow(), item);
                ss << "UPDATE character_feed_log SET counter=counter+1, date=NOW() WHERE guid=" << player->GetGUIDLow() << " AND type=2 AND data=" << item << " LIMIT 1";
                CharacterDatabase.PExecute( ss.str().c_str() );
+                delete result;
            }
            else
            {
diff --git a/src/game/Player.cpp b/src/game/Player.cpp
index bc6286e..7daa232 100644
--- a/src/game/Player.cpp
+++ b/src/game/Player.cpp
@@ -22053,6 +22053,7 @@ void Player::WriteWowArmoryDatabaseLog(uint32 type, uint32 data)
        if (result)
        {
            CharacterDatabase.PExecute("UPDATE character_feed_log SET counter=counter+1, date=NOW() WHERE guid='%u' AND type=3 AND data='%u' LIMIT 1", pGuid, data);
+            delete result;
        }
        else
        {

Best Regards