World of Warcraft Armory

shadez what to do? i get this error all the time

DEBUG [30-07-2010 05:41:12]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (REPLACE INTO `armory_realm_data` (`id`, `name`) VALUES

(1, 'Orion')). MySQL error: none

ERROR [30-07-2010 05:41:12]: Utils::CheckConfigRealmData : realm data for realm "Orion" was not added to `armory_realm_data` table. Please, execute this query manually: "REPLACE INTO `armory_realm_data` (`id`, `name`) VALUES

(1, 'Orion');"

DEBUG [30-07-2010 05:41:12]: ArmoryDatabaseHandler::_query : unable to execute SQL query (REPLACE INTO `armory_realm_data` (`id`, `name`) VALUES

(2, 'Deathwing')). MySQL error: none

ERROR [30-07-2010 05:41:12]: Utils::CheckConfigRealmData : realm data for realm "Deathwing" was not added to `armory_realm_data` table. Please, execute this query manually: "REPLACE INTO `armory_realm_data` (`id`, `name`) VALUES

(2, 'Deathwing');" this was in the cashe debug can you help me please?

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ERROR [30-07-2010 05:41:12]: Utils::CheckConfigRealmData : realm data for realm "Deathwing" was not added to `armory_realm_data` table. Please, execute this query manually: "REPLACE INTO `armory_realm_data` (`id`, `name`)

You must add data about the realm into armory_realm_data.

For exemple:

- 1 (id)

- MaNGOS1 (name)

- 333 (version)

- other realm data...

Shadez i am correct? You add boss id's self then its problem for custom DB we need rewrite it all? or its can be auto generated?

Why you miss obsedian sunctrum 10?

Chouice in list icc10 all bosses show me list of items but source Icecrown Citadel (25) same for some inst25, show Icecrown Citadel (10) tooltip show correct data.

I mean in dungeon list we have just OS with out "note" like os10 os25

Obsidian Sanctum doesn't have separation like this because this instance (and some others like Ulduar or Naxxramas or Eye of Eternity) was released before patch 3.2.x. All instances which were added in game before this patch have only 2 difficulty modes - normal (10) and heroic (25). To(G)C, ICC and RS have 4 difficulty modes (10 Normal, 10 Heroic, 25 Normal and 25 Heroic). That's why they have separate keys with people limit in it.

If you want to lookup items which drops from 25-mode in old instances (again, before 3.2.x patch), you should choose "Heroic only" value from dropdown list.

weird to ask but i get

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

and i had another armor site what worked perfectly and conf file is edited like it should be but im missin something why this error?

thanks

weird to ask but i get

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

and i had another armor site what worked perfectly and conf file is edited like it should be but im missin something why this error?

thanks

Have you unzip .htaccess.zip into your root directory ?!

Hello, I'm sorry, but I have small problem. If I want login to armory, armory write error: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\Nezapojeno\\Shadez-wowarmory-dd9007c\\login.php:1) in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\Nezapojeno\\Shadez-wowarmory-dd9007c\\login.php on line 105

hmm if anyone want and can help me out can anyone upload somewere totaly confd armory becos i still get that error whateva i do or try i get other armory working but its dead project

hmm ye problem for me is .htaccess what i added from what rar if its not added i get

Not Found

The requested URL /armory/maintenance.xml was not found on this server

so anyone know what can be the prob?

thanks

hmm if anyone want and can help me out can anyone upload somewere totaly confd armory becos i still get that error whateva i do or try i get other armory working but its dead project

hmm ye problem for me is .htaccess what i added from what rar if its not added i get

Not Found

The requested URL /armory/maintenance.xml was not found on this server

so anyone know what can be the prob?

thanks

Having the same problem, I was told to install php5-domxml which isn't in debian repo's ...

Of course I have unzipped .htacces.rar and put that in the armory root dir

Or you can rename (like me) all links implicated into the problem from ".xml" to ".php"

This is totally wrong advice. All system requirements are listed in INSTALL file and if people don't know how to unzip archive or how to edit httpd.conf file or how to restart Apache service, it's only their problems.

I have read almost all the threads in this forum and i have treid almost everything, sorry it must be a basic mistake but when i try to open armory i just get the message "error: unable to load configuration file!" any advice?

Thanks in advance