World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have solved the problem above just renaming the file configure.php for some reason the name was wrong now i have another problem everything is working fine but when i search for a character it is listed but when i click on the name of it it says file not found and says that the player has been away for a long time or, the name was spelled wrong etc, all fake errors the name was spelled right and i had just logged in the game, any clue?

Thanks

I have made this two steps fine the apache is reading the files, the problem is not xml or php. it looks like something in the database, i have patches the core but still no success, i have inserted the characters.sql in the database ans still no success. the page appears but with no information about the characters, it says that the character profile could not be displayed for one of the following reasons:

The character has been inactive...

The character name has been spelled incorrectly...

The profile is temporarily unavaible because of faction change or realm change...

character has been deleted...

but these informations do not proceed.

any clue?

ok save command solved the problem, armory is working great , i downloaded the file for 3d view an put the model folder in the root directory,as the instructions but it start loading and stop, is that happening to someonelse?

Thanks

If you have problems with "mod_rewrite" you must replace all links (like in "_layout\\character\\sheet.xsl"), that point to root or character-model, from ".xml" to ".php".

For example:

var flashvars = { character: theCharName, modelUrl: "character-model.php?"+encodeURIComponent(charUrl), fileServer: "models/", 
embedlink:encodeURIComponent(embedlink), strings:stringslink, logoImg:logolink, embedded:true,
loadingtxt:"<xsl:value-of select="$loc/strs/common/str[@id='loading']"/>" //"
};

I have tested the mod_rewrite and it's working, everything is working in armory, i see the characters i can see their itens, the only thing i can't see is the 3d model, the progress bar starts loading and just stops i don't think it's got something to do with mod_rewrite because everything is working, just the 3d model view is the problem.

Thanks

i have a pay hosting and when i unzip the .htacess i got this see http://www.fanartve.com/vwc/armory/ if i delete the .htacess i can see first page normally but when try to search got the error that search.xml wasnt found.

i leave my phpinfo www.fanartve.com/phpinfo.php maybe something wrong? btw its a shared hosting so i think that i cant modified anything

I get this at every character sheet:

XML-parsefout: troep na documentelement

Locatie: http://xxx/wowarmory/character-sheet.xml?r=xxx&cn=xxx&gn=xxx

Regelnummer 2, kolom 1:Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to Achievements::InitAchievements() must be an instance of ArmoryDatabaseHandler, null given, called in wowarmory/includes/classes/class.characters.php on line 683 and defined in wowarmory/includes/classes/class.achievements.php on line 75

^

i have a pay hosting and when i unzip the .htacess i got this see http://www.fanartve.com/vwc/armory/ if i delete the .htacess i can see first page normally but when try to search got the error that search.xml wasnt found.

i leave my phpinfo www.fanartve.com/phpinfo.php maybe something wrong? btw its a shared hosting so i think that i cant modified anything

any idea about my problem? you still can check it clicking at links any help is fine

The only problem now is the message "mysql server has gone away" i have changed the values in my.ini max_allowed_packet=8M and quick max_allowed_packet=64M but still with no success, does anybody know what to do in this case?

Thanks

Hi! I've had the rewrite problem today and I managed to find the real problem and a solution!

I've installed the armory web using an alias in apache 2.2, but the rewrite module does not work perfectly with aliases and htaccess files.

I only needed to add this option to .htaccess file in the root folder:

RewriteBase Alias_Name

For example, my alias is /armory, so the file contains this:

# UTF8 support

AddDefaultCharset utf8

php_value default_charset UTF-8

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /armory/

RewriteRule ^(.*).xml $1.php?%{QUERY_STRING}

I hope this can help other people :)

Bye!

hey thx for your fast reply, my folder is var/www/armory -> there are the files of the armory

i unpack it in this folder armory, but after apache2 restart there is alway the error message:

The requested URL /armory/search.xml was not found on this server.

hey thx for your fast reply, my folder is var/www/armory -> there are the files of the armory

i unpack it in this folder armory, but after apache2 restart there is alway the error message:

if i have armory inside of another website for example my main website is www.fanartve.com/vwc and inside vwc is armory so i have fanartve.com/vwc/armory how the file should go?? caus i got 500 internal error

If you get error 500 I think it's because you dont have mod_rewrite enabled. And if you have it but it is not working, is because the rules in .htaccess.

I had to edit the file and add the option mentioned in my first post, RewriteBase.

If your armory is under vwc/armory the option might be: RewriteBase /vwc/armory

If you get error 500 I think it's because you dont have mod_rewrite enabled. And if you have it but it is not working, is because the rules in .htaccess.

I had to edit the file and add the option mentioned in my first post, RewriteBase.

If your armory is under vwc/armory the option might be: RewriteBase /vwc/armory

maybe ur right maybe at my pay host doesnt have rewrite on, without the rewrite on its impossible to host this armory?? i ask caus maybe other ppl like me have pay hosting but shared hosting where you cant modified things

for shadez.

i put on armory on my localhost where i can set on the rewrite but getting this error http://pastebin.com/veXRq1qD i manually added the data id 1 and name vwc ... at version didnt know what should be there so i put 1. and latter of make that i didnt get the error of the character and also at my account can add my character.

so whats the problem there? , the error that i got now is the bar load stuck and item doesnt show but i think is caus didnt unzip the icons pack yet its late here so will do that tomorrow

Hello!

First of all: Really great Project! I love it!

Everything is working fine, searching for Characters and Items. Displaying Informations.

But the only problems are:

- When I try to view the 3D View of my character, there is nothing displayed within the box. (I applied patch to core, data is written to the Database. the models folder is in the root of my armory - /armory/models/ - and items equipped are displayed around the box)

- When hovering over an item, or when i try to switch the achievement categories on the left. it just says "loading..." no information is coming up. when clicking on an item, i get to the informationpage of the item.

Anyone can help me?

EDIT:

I found out, that the hovering problem comes from Javascript.

On error console the following error comes up:

"Uncaught Error: WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR: DOM Exception 4 -> character-sheet.xml on Line 1"

And the category problem also comes from JS.

Error console:

"Uncaught Error: NOT_FOUND_ERR: DOM Exception 8 -> _js/achievements.js on Line 248"

So long :)