World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element

Location: http://www.dragonwow.co.uk/armory/search.xml?searchQuery=shinsu&searchType=all

Line Number 2, Column 1:Warning: mysql_errno() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\armory\\includes\\classes\\libs\\DbSimple\\Mysql.php on line 184

^

New Errors

Check you MySQL connection info

I can't reproduce this bug on rev.174. Update to last revision and check this again, please.

seems to be fixed on latest rev. (177), nice :)

All connection configs are stored in configuration.php

I meant those connections in class.search.php (functions SearchArenaTeams, SearchGuilds, SearchCharacters), I thought it would be better to keep all connections in the class.connector.php, but that's not a big deal.

Hello,

i have installed, and try to click to the menu Items -> armor -> cloth and i have an error:

"Not Found The requested URL /home/fred/armory/search.php was not found on this server."

and have this for url : "armory/search.xml?source=all&type=armor&subTp=cloth&searchType=items"

i have the rewrite module actived, .htaccess in the root.

i have the same thing if i write /index.xml "The requested URL /home/fred/armory/index.php was not found on this server."

If someone have an idea for this problem.

thks.

---------------------------

Message from webpage

Error in 'View XSL Transform': Error while parsing "http://wow.sarealm.co.za:81/Armory/battlegroups.xml". Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document.

OK

This is an error message I receive in latest Internet Explorer.

Further informations say the problem is in "battlegroups.xml" but this file not exist. I think it refers to the XSL file?

How can it be fixed?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Shadez, Ive found a few theme related bugs. Dunno if you are going to fix theme bugs because there is a lot of work needed on system files. But for future.

int.css line 65 ( .int .search-bar .module a {color:#fed500} ) - if you change color to something else, it will change also color of "Log In" text on search page ( not the front one )

int.css line 66 ( .int .search-bar .module a:hover {color:white} ) - if you change color to something else, it wont work and hover is still white ( also not on the front one )

I will try to find out where is the problem but I dont have much time right now so maybe u will be faster than me

Anyway very good job. Keep going

I tried but unfortunately I have this error.

XML Parsing Error: junk after document element

Location: http://localhost/search.xml?searchQuery=cico&searchType=all

Line Number 2, Column 1:Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\\AppServ\\www\\includes\\classes\\libs\\DbSimple\\Mysql.php on line 184

^

Any idea how to fix it???

Some additional things that I noticed:

The search result's tab "Characters" shows always "(1)" as number of found characters, even when more characters were found. The list of characters displays the results correctly, other tabs are also working fine.

Talent calculator for Druids is not working, others are ok.

I can't see the list of characters on my account when I log in.

Placement of wrists and waist on the character's equipment window is swapped, again :)

Tooltips for items are still not displaying in Safari (4.0.5), I can see tooltips only for empty slots and for stats, but not for items. Error console shows this error message each time I try to load some item tooltip:

Error: WRONG_DOCUMENT_ERR: DOM Exception 4

I hope it helps.

• 2 months later...
Known bugs:

- Armory is not working with Internet Explorer

Error in 'View XSL Transform': Error while parsing "...". Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document.

HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE in class.connector.php is deprecated and case 7 errors.

Remove it and replace with "en", "ru" or other.

Also

$user_locale = strtolower(substr($_SERVER['HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE'], 0, 2));

if($user_locale && $http_locale = self::IsAllowedLocale($user_locale)) {

$this->_locale = (isset($_SESSION['armoryLocale'])) ? $_SESSION['armoryLocale'] : $http_locale;

}

else {

$this->_locale = (isset($_SESSION['armoryLocale'])) ? $_SESSION['armoryLocale'] : $this->armoryconfig['defaultLocale'];

}

This code results useless because of code in next line

$this->_locale = (isset($_SESSION['armoryLocale'])) ? $_SESSION['armoryLocale'] : $this->armoryconfig['defaultLocale'];

For more compatibility with emulators/databases replace in "public function createShaHash()" (class.utils.php)

- return $this->shaHash;

+ return strtoupper($this->shaHash);

}

and in "public function authUser()"

- elseif($info['sha_pass_hash'] != $this->createShaHash()) {

+ elseif(strtoupper($info['sha_pass_hash']) != $this->createShaHash()) {

-------------------

"calendar": possible css bug.

If it will happen modify "calendar/css/master.css" and replace default value (background:url('/../../) with: background:url('../../

------------------------------------------------------------

- Tabard Viewer -- (Guild Roster)

Replace in "_layout/guild/header.xsl":

<xsl:with-param name="flashvars" select="concat('emblemstyle=', guildHeader/emblem/@emblemIconStyle, '&emblemcolor=', guildHeader/emblem/@emblemIconColor, '&embborderstyle=', guildHeader/emblem/@emblemBorderStyle, '&embbordercolor=', guildHeader/emblem/@emblemBorderColor, '&bgcolor=',guildHeader/emblem/@emblemBackground, '&faction=', guildHeader/@faction, '&imgdir=images/tabard_images/')"/>

with:

<xsl:with-param name="flashvars" select="concat('emblemstyle=', guildHeader/emblem/@emblemIconStyle, '&emblemcolor=', guildHeader/emblem/@emblemIconColor, '&embborderstyle=', guildHeader/emblem/@emblemBorderStyle, '&embbordercolor=', guildHeader/emblem/@emblemBorderColor, '&bgcolor=',guildHeader/emblem/@emblemBackground, '&faction=', guildHeader/@faction)"/>

- Download file -- (emblem_images.zip)

Download and replace in "images" folder ----> Tabard_Emblem_335

PS: Shadez can you upload this file on git? Thank you.

- Character Sheet -- (Stats Value)

I see that some characters have values such as:

- "Power: 5790.40010528"

- "Dodge: 7.30001264 %"

- "Resilience: 1073.14000173"

- Replace -- (character-sheet.php)

Ceil() or Round( ... , 2) function.

[ Line 248 ]

- $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute($sb_elem_name, $sb_elem_value);

+ $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute($sb_elem_name, ceil($sb_elem_value));

[ Line 261 ]

- $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute($stat_name, $stat_value);

+ $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute($stat_name, ceil($stat_value));

[ Line 285, 299, 346, 360 ]

- $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute($stat_name, $stat_value);

+ $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute($stat_name, ceil($stat_value));

[ Line 317 ]

- $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute('rating', $stat_value_tw);

+ $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute('rating', ceil($stat_value_tw));

[ Line 324 ]

- $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute($stat_name_tw, $stat_value_tw);

+ $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute($stat_name_tw, ceil($stat_value_tw));

[ Line 333 ]

- $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute(($stat_tw == 'bonusDamage') ? 'value' : 'percent', $stat_value_tw);

+ $xml->XMLWriter()->writeAttribute(($stat_tw == 'bonusDamage') ? 'value' : 'percent', ceil($stat_value_tw));

First off, thank you for this wonderful software. I've reviewed the contents of the thread, but I have a couple questions:

1. I know this one is pretty stupid, but how do you patch the Mangos core with your patch file? I ended up placing in the code manually and then recompiling. Stupid I know :\\

2. I tried to grab the wow-icons from Git, but I am not sure I am doing that correctly, do you have a command or direct link I use to wget them.

Apologize for my silliness, it's been a while...

Thanks again! :)

1. patch -p1 < wowarmory_character_stats_[REVISION_NR].patch

2. Sorry, but I dont know what wget is - I have no experience with Linux (just basics ). I think Google may help you :).

Thanks! wget is a nice little utility to snag a file from a specified url :)

Morgan > wget is quite easy to use.

Just type wget $url

To get the icons you should type :

wget [url]http://github.com/downloads/Shadez/wowarmory/wow-icons_r308_full.7z[/url]

Then unzip and you're done

Thanks! I know what wget is, but it was the URL I was looking for with the icons! Very much appreciated!!! :)