World of Warcraft Armory

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3D model viewer works great! I just doesn't load completely when there's 1 or more items it can't locate. (Such as the new Wrathful gear...) Next to that, the 'layers' of images don't always add up. For example, the shirt a character wears displays on top of the chest armour and some more small stuff like that. But it basically works :-) Nice job m8!

Porsj did you ever get the login working I can't get it working now lol just says Password invalid. I keep checking the configs and other files can't find why its not working :(

Yes, I did. I'm using Apache myself and the mistake was in the default configuration of the virtual host.

By default Apache sets

DocumentRoot /var/www
   <Directory />
       Options FollowSymLinks
       AllowOverride None
   </Directory>
   <Directory /var/www/>
       Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
       AllowOverride Nonel
       Order allow,deny
       deny from all
   </Directory>

But, you should allow to get the password working like this:

DocumentRoot /var/www
   <Directory />
       Options FollowSymLinks
       AllowOverride All
   </Directory>
   <Directory /var/www/>
       Options Indexes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
       AllowOverride All
       Order allow,deny
       allow from all
   </Directory>

Hope that helps.

Здравствуйте. Подскажите пожалуйста как исправить ошибку.

Использую YTDB базу.

Версия wowarmory вроде последняя, с моделями, сегодня скачивал. Ставлю первый раз.

Ввожу в поле поиска ник персонажа, поиск его находит, дальше кликаю по нику чтобы перейти на страницу с его описанием, далее выдаёт следующее:

bbc05741b448t.jpg

Также не могу зайти в личный кабинет, используя логин и пароль. Ссылается на не правильный пароль.

Делал всё по инструкции настройки в файле configuration.php перепроверил, вроде всё сделал правильно. Не помогло выполнение скрипта build_loot_tables.php, даже когда его в ручную выполнял. И всё равно выдаёт ошибки.

Спасибо за внимание. Надеюсь на вашу помощь.

âîæó â ïîëå ïîèñêà íèê ïåðñîíàæà, ïîèñê åãî íàõîäèò, äàëüøå êëèêàþ ïî íèêó ÷òîáû ïåðåéòè íà ñòðàíèöó ñ åãî îïèñàíèåì, äàëåå âûäà¸ò ñëåäóþùåå:

bbc05741b448t.jpg

êîíôèãå ñòîèò ìèí lvl 10 íàäà ïîñòàâèòü ìèí lvl 1

$ArmoryConfig['settings']['minlevel'] = 1; // Character must have this level or higher to be shown in Armory

Èñïîëüçóþ YTDB áàçó.

Äåëàë âñ¸ ïî èíñòðóêöèè íàñòðîéêè â ôàéëå configuration.php ïåðåïðîâåðèë, âðîäå âñ¸ ñäåëàë ïðàâèëüíî. Íå ïîìîãëî âûïîëíåíèå ñêðèïòà build_loot_tables.php, äàæå êîãäà åãî â ðó÷íóþ âûïîëíÿë. È âñ¸ ðàâíî âûäà¸ò îøèáêè.

INSTALL ÷òî íàïèñàíî

Åñëè âàøà áàçà - YTDB, òî ýòîò ñêðèïò ìîæíî íå âûïîëíÿòü, â áàçå óæå èìåþòñÿ äàííûå äëÿ ýòîé áàçû.

Спасибо за полезную информаци. моя ошибка была строкой ниже.

$ArmoryConfig['settings']['minGmLevelToShow'] = 3; // Show characters : 0 - only players, 1 - moderators, 2 - GMs, 3 - everyone

Администраторов не показывает (

I have a problem with armory coding. In russian language armory displays diamond-shaped symbols instead of words. I've looked in ru_ru.conf, it showed not-russian letters too. I have changed this with ru_ru.conf from github, but it still showing diamonds. I've also changed .htaccess. No results.

The next problem is character menu. It doesn't shows characters with russian nicks. And 3D viewer. I have installed all sql updates, downloaded textures, but the progress bar comes to 100% and nothing happens. Hope for your help.

I have a problem with armory coding. In russian language armory displays diamond-shaped symbols instead of words. I've looked in ru_ru.conf, it showed not-russian letters too. I have changed this with ru_ru.conf from github, but it still showing diamonds. I've also changed .htaccess. No results.

Look at the charset in your browser. All files have UTF8 encoding.

The next problem is character menu. It doesn't shows characters with russian nicks.

I think it's DB related problem (wrong encoding?). Or you changed Db charsets in configuration.php (to win-1251 for example).

And 3D viewer. I have installed all sql updates, downloaded textures, but the progress bar comes to 100% and nothing happens. Hope for your help.

There're not all textures in archive if i'm right. I'll update archive in few days.

How about implement Spanish lang? :P

I planned to add support for the Spanish language today, but i didn't have enough time now. May be on next week i'll do this.

Look at the charset in your browser. All files have UTF8 encoding.

I think it's DB related problem (wrong encoding?). Or you changed Db charsets in configuration.php (to win-1251 for example).

There're not all textures in archive if i'm right. I'll update archive in few days.

I planned to add support for the Spanish language today, but i didn't have enough time now. May be on next week i'll do this.

When I used your armory before downloading 3D updates all worked fine, but yesterday I couldn't get to my character menu (because of russian nick). Today I have downloaded armory again, removed old and put this to armory folder, then I've adapted config, changed default charset from utf-8 to cp1251, opened armory page and saw this outrage. I've changed .htaccess encoding to utf-8, but situation was same. Encoding in configuration.php is utf8. If you'll add other textures, please add them separately of this archive. I live in Uzbekistan, and it's problematical to me download such big files. Thanx for your help, but it didn't help me.

Now rev.110 3D Model shown't Helmet.

If the helmet does not shown in the game, in 3D it will not be shown, too.

When I used your armory before downloading 3D updates all worked fine, but yesterday I couldn't get to my character menu (because of russian nick).

Yesterday update (r110) could not possibly affect to your problem

then I've adapted config, changed default charset from utf-8 to cp1251

You should change DB charset only if your DB encoding is cp1251. If you have utf8_general_ci, leave UTF8 in configs. Same with the site charset - if *.tpl files are in win1251, you can change site_charset in configs to this encoding too. Can you show me a screenshot?

If you'll add other textures, please add them separately of this archive. I live in Uzbekistan, and it's problematical to me download such big files.
Sure, because i have problems with my internet too ;)
can anybody tell me whats the code to update source?

git pull origin master

Sure. Here it is 7064e3a61e7bt.jpg. I've noticed that it doesn't matter what is default charset in .htaccess. It always shows diamonds in armory.

I have updated my character_model.tpl. At first it displayed model (animation and freeze too), but only helmet, cape and shoulderplates. Not it displayes nothing. WTF?

Sure. Here it is 7064e3a61e7bt.jpg. I've noticed that it doesn't matter what is default charset in .htaccess. It always shows diamonds in armory.

Check charset of includes/locales/ru_ru.conf file. It should be UTF8.

I have updated my character_model.tpl. At first it displayed model (animation and freeze too), but only helmet, cape and shoulderplates. Not it displayes nothing. WTF?

Can you show character-model.php XML result for this character (just replace character-sheet.xml with character-model.xml in address)?