hi there

ok i already check all the files that i could think to check

source code patch = succefully

database = updated succefully with the character info for the armory

config for armory = changed

see my database = succefull

so when i click a char in my list to get that character sheet i get :

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one top level element is allowed in an XML document. Error processing resource 'http://stormstrike.dyndns-web.com/armo...

<font size='1'><table class='xdebug-error' dir='ltr' border='1' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='1'>

-^

i tried check the .htaccess

rewrite is on

i check all 23 pages here all solution that are written doesnt work

i even try to do the "please o god Shadez make it work" dance not working.. jokin

what did i miss seriously???

thanks for any help

Thanks Shadez

Ie8 was giving me a security popup and wasnt showing the source code so i switch to firefox and it work

it seem that line

$tmp_stats['dps'] = round((max($tmp_stats['melee_dmg'], 1) / $tmp_stats['speed']), 1);

speed is 0 so i just need to check now why my table would give a 0 there :)

so it's working when i put a 1 so just need to fix that i should be good

great armory by the way its really neat and i love the faq that you put a lot of comment in your code easy to follow.

thanks

How to move 3d models to external server correctly ?

I uploaded whole models directory to an external server and added in .htaccess :

Redirect permanent /armory/models [url]http://somedomain.com/armory/models[/url]

but flash animation stucks on "Loading".

This redirect works perfectly for images directory but this flash is stubborn and don't wanna cooperate.

Someone have some ideas how to get working 3d models using an external server for keeping it's files ?

Hi, all, 1st time here, anyone had this issue? in the armory the icons for the items didn't load and in FF code i have ../wow-icons\\_images\\21x21\\.png, looks like they don't have a variable before .png. the images are in ../wow-icons\\_images\\21x21\\ and if i show the source here what i have for one of the item that the pictures didn't load <item displayInfoId="89298" durability="100" icon="" id="65210" level="372" maxDurability="100" name="Firelord's Hood" permanentenchant="0" pickUp="PickUpLargeChain" putDown="PutDownLArgeChain" randomPropertiesId="0" rarity="4" seed="500" slot="0"/> Is there anyone that can point me what to do or tell me what to change/add?

Thanks!

Hello,

I tray to run it on the Apache2 on Debian 6 , but i have error :

Not Found
The requested URL /search.xml was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at XXX.XX.18.16 Port 80

Can any one give my PHP & Apache Config for armory ?

and did you fix problem in wive in ie ?

i have this error on ie :

The XML page cannot be displayed 
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The system cannot locate the object specified. 

Thank you

Need some assistance.. getting error

C:\\Program Files\\Git\\bin\\git.exe am --3way --signoff "E:/TDB/wowarmory_patch.patch"
Patch format detection failed.
Done

when trying to patch latest pull from trinity core git with latest patch from shadez wow armory.

patch goes trough if i manually add on the top of patch lines

From e266346b60cd0895cb0cb4f8ed548b33cd269a21 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:39:30 -0300
Subject: [PATCH] armory_tables

but then i get error while compiling. in means of error:

12>LINK : fatal error LNK1168: cannot open E:\\Build\\bin\\Debug\\worldserver.exe for writing

I am guessing there is a simple solution to this. I am a noob i admit. And i need some help.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a problem if i search characters they show me up results but if i klick on 1 character to show me the items i got error that armory cant show the character

make sure you have done all the steps to install the armory

maybe you forgot to apply the patch to your core? or you havn't create table "armory_character_stats" on your characters database.

You must use ".save" or wait the server to save the characters' information first, then you can visit the characters' profile on the armory

if you have already create table armory_character_stats ,you can find the character's guid in it, it means you can visit this character on your armory..

and...sorry about my poor English,,

TC just changed the arena database layout, you aren't going to like that though I think it shouldn't be too much work to adjust the armory to it. I will try to do this myself when I get to the point of updating to that core and post the changes here if you didn't do it yourself yet ;)

https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/commit/ae3ab32ea5bf697a7b3f6d1fbc0740d7404d7c92

I will try to do this myself when I get to the point of updating to that core and post the changes here if you didn't do it yourself yet
It will be very helpful because at this moment I don't have free time even to update core patches to new revisions. But project is not dead, don't even think about it :) At least at now :)

I guess I'll close this one after I'll finish my work under new WoW Commnunity Site but I can't say how much time it will take.

Your changes for Trintiy don't work yet because the arena_team_stats table no longer exists.

Anyway I found some time to look into it myself and it is working for me now. I will post the code I changed.

I think my changes in arena-ladder.php also affect mangos users making their armory not work anymore so you will have to make that Trinity only.

arena-ladder.php

if(isset($_GET['sf'])) {
   switch($_GET['sf']) {
       case 'rank':   // rank
       case 'name':   // name
       case 'sgw':    // wins
       case 'sgl':    // lose
       case 'rating': // rating
           if($_GET['sf'] == 'name') {
               $sort = '`arena_team`.`name`';
           }
           elseif($_GET['sf'] == 'sgw') {
               $sort = '`arena_team`.`weekWins`';
           }
           elseif($_GET['sf'] == 'sgl') {
               $sort = 'lose'; // Unique sorting
           }
           else {
               $sort = '`arena_team`.`' . $_GET['sf'] .'`';
           }
           if(!isset($_GET['sd'])) {
               $type = 'ASC';
           }
           elseif($_GET['sd'] == 'a') {
               $type = 'ASC';
           }
           elseif($_GET['sd'] == 'd') {
               $type = 'DESC';
           }
           break;
   }
}

includes/classes/class.arenateams.php

line 116

`weekWins`   AS `gamesWon`,

line 309

case SERVER_TRINITY:
                       $realmArenaTeamInfo = $db->select("
                       SELECT
                       `arena_team`.`arenaTeamId` AS `arenateamid`,
                       `arena_team`.`name`,
                       `arena_team`.`rating`,
                       `arena_team`.`weekGames`   AS `gamesPlayed`,
                       `arena_team`.`weekWins`    AS `gamesWon`,
                       `arena_team`.`rank`        AS `ranking`,
                       `arena_team`.`seasonGames` AS `seasonGamesPlayed`,
                       `arena_team`.`seasonWins`  AS `seasonGamesWon`,
                       `characters`.`race`,
                       `arena_team`.`seasonGames`-`arena_team`.`seasonWins` AS `lose`
                       FROM `arena_team` AS `arena_team`
                       LEFT JOIN `characters` AS `characters` ON `characters`.`guid`=`arena_team`.`captainguid`
                       WHERE `arena_team`.`type`=%d AND `arena_team`.`rank` > 0
                       ORDER BY `lose` %s LIMIT %d, 20", $type, $sort, $page);
                       break;

line 351

case SERVER_TRINITY:
                       $realmArenaTeamInfo = $db->select("
                       SELECT
                       `arena_team`.`arenaTeamId` AS `arenateamid`,
                       `arena_team`.`name`,
                       `arena_team`.`rating`,
                       `arena_team`.`weekGames`   AS `gamesPlayed`,
                       `arena_team`.`weekWins`    AS `gamesWon`,
                       `arena_team`.`rank`        AS `ranking`,
                       `arena_team`.`seasonGames` AS `seasonGamesPlayed`,
                       `arena_team`.`seasonWins`  AS `seasonGamesWon`,
                       `characters`.`race`
                       FROM `arena_team` AS `arena_team`
                       LEFT JOIN `characters` AS `characters` ON `characters`.`guid`=`arena_team`.`captainGuid`
                       WHERE `arena_team`.`type`=%d AND `arena_team`.`rank` > 0
                       ORDER BY %s %s LIMIT %d, 20", $type, $order, $sort, $page);
                       break;

Hey guys, i would first thank Shadez for his fabulous work, really amazing :-D

I have only one strange problem: I can do anything, char gets saved in db and i can register, login and add chars to my account, char page works good. Only thing is that if i search a char from the first page (the one with only the search field) an error appears:

Error reading XML: no elements found

Address: http://127.0.0.1/wowarmory/search.xml?searchQuery=lana&searchType=all

Line number 1, row 1:

How can i solve this?

Thanks

EDIT: Another thing came in mind, i used a method some time ago to take advantage of wowhead so i could stream 3d models data on my website while wowhead servers were doing all the loading stuff, because now 3d models viewer is a bandwith hog.

If i give you details could this be implemented to lightweight the 3d model viewer?

I found some time to look into it myself and it is working for me now. I will post the code I changed.

Thank you, I will test it on weekends and commit changes to repository.

If i give you details could this be implemented to lightweight the 3d model viewer?

I don't think that it's a good idea because my principle is avoid including 3rd party changes to Armory - only Retail Armory features could be implemented in this project.

But if you can implement it, I can commit it as separate custom patch and who wants to use it, will patch original sources with your changes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...