[How to] remove check max people in dungeon

mrelfire

Go into Map.cpp and Cntrl+F for Maxplayers. In there it has the code that selects max amount.. if you want unlimited put it at a high number like 200 or something instead of what is currently there. Or copy paste what ive shown before and overwrite the Maxplayers section then Change the XX's to your desired Values.

So edit it to be like this

uint32 Map::GetMaxPlayers() const
{
   if(MapDifficulty const* mapDiff = GetMapDifficulty())
   {
       if(mapDiff->maxPlayers || IsRegularDifficulty())    // Normal case (expect that regular difficulty always have correct maxplayers)
           return XX;
       else                                                // DBC have 0 maxplayers for heroic instances with expansion < 2
       {                                                   // The heroic entry exists, so we don't have to check anything, simply return normal max players
           MapDifficulty const* normalDiff = GetMapDifficultyData(i_id, REGULAR_DIFFICULTY);
           return normalDiff ? normalDiff->maxPlayers : XX;
       }
   }
   else                                                    // I'd rather ASSERT(false);
       return XX;
}

replace the Three XX's with the amount of players you want to allow into Dungeons.

Go into Map.cpp and Cntrl+F for Maxplayers. In there it has the code that selects max amount.. if you want unlimited put it at a high number like 200 or something instead of what is currently there. Or copy paste what ive shown before and overwrite the Maxplayers section then Change the XX's to your desired Values.

So edit it to be like this

uint32 Map::GetMaxPlayers() const
{
   if(MapDifficulty const* mapDiff = GetMapDifficulty())
   {
       if(mapDiff->maxPlayers || IsRegularDifficulty())    // Normal case (expect that regular difficulty always have correct maxplayers)
           return XX;
       else                                                // DBC have 0 maxplayers for heroic instances with expansion < 2
       {                                                   // The heroic entry exists, so we don't have to check anything, simply return normal max players
           MapDifficulty const* normalDiff = GetMapDifficultyData(i_id, REGULAR_DIFFICULTY);
           return normalDiff ? normalDiff->maxPlayers : XX;
       }
   }
   else                                                    // I'd rather ASSERT(false);
       return XX;
}

replace the Three XX's with the amount of players you want to allow into Dungeons.

thanks !!!

I will try immediately

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use