reward xp for grey quests and mobs?

Guest steveb

Hello everybody! it has been a while since i have played with the mangos core. I need some help changing the formulas for quests and creatures (if possible) to give xp on grey levels as well. back in the past, a few hundred revisions ago, was really simple just changing some numbers but now am lost. can someone give me a hand with this? for quests i have played a bit with the formula in questdef.cpp but did not get it... any help would be appreciated. thx

Actually, no. Those values are fixed in the core.

There is no way to modify the XP gained from just low level quests and creatures using the mangosd.conf file. The settings in the config file do allow you to modify the reputation gain from low level kills and quests.

I'm not sure where the values are stored, but the CPP and header files for World, Player, and Shared Defines would be where I'd look first.

• 2 weeks later...

For the quest thing, i think modifying the MinLevel and QuestLevel in quest_template should do it?

And for the mobs, take a look at Formulas.h (in src\\game\\ ) and scroll down to 'namespace XP', i think there lies the answer...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use