a way to give achivments?

Guest alexluana

is there a way to give achivments to other players? or to yourself?

is there any patch for that?

Cause we currently control everything in this game, but not the achivments! As I saw, maybe I am wrong, we can not give to anyone an achivment like we give him an item or honor with some faction! Anyone can share a patch if u have it allready done?

With respect,

Axel

afaik only way to checkout achievements for player is Map() class used in instance scripts. Every other functions handling achievements are protected and must be used in propper places in MaNGOS core.

i think OP want some command to give achievements by id.

yes energy, I wish 2 thing:

1. some commands to give to a certain player, for example, an achivement that I choose like I said in post 1

Something like:

.addachiv #achid id

This command is really important, because for example u create a night elf level 80 hunter. That char will receive 3 new achivments First Hunter, First Night Elf, and First Level 80 or something like that... If u delete that char, the server will not give it to the next player hunter, nightelf, lelve 80 those achivments...

2.As I said in the upper example, if u create that char and it's first on the realm, and if u delete it after, the server will not get to next player that reach level 80 and gives him the credits, I mean those unique achivs, First class, first race, and if case offers it First 80

I believe that the server side needs a check for that, to see if the first player is still level 80, if not to pass it to next!

But than it will appear a problem, If I have 25 hunters on a server different levels range, and the first it's 80, he's got the achivments, and 23 hunters after him will do 80, they won't get any achisments like that. But if u delete the first hunter, the server will give the achivments to the last hunter, over all the others 23 hunter that were 80 before him.

I really don't know a good solution for this

With respect,

Axel

no, thats intended because you cant check who was second to reach 80. if you were to enable it then the first one who updates criteria (in case of level the first to login) after it was deleted will get it - i believe thats not what you want

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use