Invisible Walls

Auntie Mangos

You guys closed my thread without a single thought, question, or hesitation:

http://getmangos.eu/community/showthread.php?13795-Need-Help-Invisible-Walls-Blocking-Progress

Fact is, relog did NOT solve the problem. Restart WoW did NOT solve the problem. Clear Cache and WDB folders, then load WoW did NOT solve the problem. Completely restarting my entire server did NOT solve the problem.

I am STILL stuck, so how can you justify closing my thread without a single question or useful tip whatsoever?

You guys closed my thread without a single thought, question, or hesitation:

http://getmangos.eu/community/showthread.php?13795-Need-Help-Invisible-Walls-Blocking-Progress

Fact is, relog did NOT solve the problem. Restart WoW did NOT solve the problem. Clear Cache and WDB folders, then load WoW did NOT solve the problem. Completely restarting my entire server did NOT solve the problem.

I am STILL stuck, so how can you justify closing my thread without a single question or useful tip whatsoever?

once you can explain wth this has to do with "Forum Feedback & Help" then ill open your thread again.......

• 40 years later...
EDIT: I tried GM command '.gob tar' and it targets the elevator on the other side of the dungeon, so there isn't a game object that got spawned to block my path or anything... It almost feels like I am being blocked on purpose for some reason. Maybe I'm being flagged as a cheater somehow, even though I am playing 100% legit? Idk...

Seems he already tried that :/

Had a similar issue on my server. Turned out I had used a flying mount shortly before and the aura(s) were still stuck on me making the game think I was larger than I actually was. Using .unaura all worked to get me out. You could always try .modify scale as well.