Help with reflected spells

Guest ankso

Hi guys,

I'm now using a modified fork of MaNGOS, but I have broke something because spell reflection (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=23920) spell relfection doesn't works properly. The spell doesn't affect the warrior, the animation is good but when it hits the original caster, it doesn't affect him. So, it works 50%, the spell is reflected but the caster isn't damaged. I have searched in Spell.cpp and I have found the bool variable to handle if the spell could be reflected or not, but I have not find where is handled the damage done to the original caster. Could someone help me to find this function(s)?

Thanks in advance ^^

P.D.: This bug isn't in clean core, isn't it? xD

• 4 weeks later...

I have observed that the damage reflected works only for some spells. For example, reflect the lighting chain of the shaman, it reflects the damage. Then try to reflect the flames shock or the lava burst, it doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use