Vmaps do not extract - Missing MSVCP100.DLL

Guest goodbadguy

Since Revision 10165 with the new Vmaps system when trying to use the makevmaps batch file I get the error that I am missing the MSVCP100.DLL file. Finding this file on the internet doesn't help as then it says I'm missing the MSVCR100.DLL file. Finding that file allows the batch to almost start but then it says there's a mismatch in the MSVCR100.DLL file.... Why are extra DLL's now needed to extract VMAPS?

I installed the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64)" but didn't resolve the problem. Am I missing something else?

"The Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installs runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries required to run applications developed with Visual C++ on a computer that does not have Visual C++ 2010 installed."

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=bd512d9e-43c8-4655-81bf-9350143d5867

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use