We have shiny Wiki

Guest TheLuda

Good morning mangos community,

we have just given a bit of love to our Wiki, and now sport the all new MediaWiki 1.16 with awesome, sexy style, and oh so nice editing functions.

Enjoy the new Wiki, and feel free to feed the sheep in case of questions :D

With kind regards,

Depending on your browser you should easily be able to increase the Wiki text size. Every browser has a zoom function, and the new MediaWiki skin works damn well with zooming. Try it. I'm using it on a 24'' widescreen with plain zoom powered by Chrome.

Regarding content: It's open you can change what you want :)

Hello TheLuda,

Do you plan to add a kind of authentication bridge to avoid having multiple login and password on the hosted tools on getmangos ?

In case of yes, here are 2 ideas:

- a self dev reg bridge or a glued authentication between IPB and Mediawiki,

- a more professional SSO using CAS can be interesting ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Authentication_Service ), many solutions exist, Jasig's one seems seductive.

In case of no, hummm just another l/p stored in my browser :)

Thanks for your consideration.

I could add OpenID support, and/or I could add a bridge between forums and wiki. Both is possible. I might even add Facebook/Twitter authentication.

Honestly, I do not prefer OpenID because it is an external auth. Keeping the auth without any external link seems better to me (mainly for privacy purposes).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use