CoreManager (improved MiniManager)

Guest this_is_junk

First of all thanks to: The MiniManager Team for providing the original work.

I will post some screenshots since they tell more then I can in words.

ACP:

acp.png

Player Map: (ON and OFFLINE)

TgkFX.jpg

Arena Teams & Guilds have Banners:

guildarenabanners.png

Tooltips show Enchantments / Random Properties:

coreinv1.jpg

And much more!

>>>Please direct all questions & concerns to the CoreManager forums<<<

Website / Forums: Here

SVN Repo: Here

Ohloh: Here (for direct download)

Thanks to Djhenghiz for taking some of these Screenshots.

esto es una revision del minimanager o es un proyecto nuevo?

incorpora ya el borrado de cuentas y caracteres por soap, como postee en el git original de minimanager o sigue por telnet?

estoy interesado en contribuir al proyecto, con la traduccion al español.

Un saludo

does not work in version 3.3.5?

SELECT guid, name, race, class, level, zone AS zoneid, map AS mapid, online, gender, totaltime, account AS acct, logout_time AS timestamp, health, power1, power2, power3, power4, power5, power6, power7, SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(data, ' ', 1011), ' ', -1) AS xp, SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(data, ' ', 1650), ' ', -1) AS arenaPoints, SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(data, ' ', 1649), ' ', -1) AS totalHonorPoints, SUBSTRING_INDEX(SUBSTRING_INDEX(data, ' ', 1603), ' ', -1) AS totalKills FROM characters WHERE guid = '40'

Unknown column 'data' in 'field list'

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks for this wonderfull site.

I have a minor issue, i cant find any information on any webpage or the CoreManager forum. I have also tried to register but gets lots of error.

Everythings seams to work fine except when a new user try to register at my coremanager page. i get following issue.

INSERT INTO account_access (id, gmlevel, RealmID) VALUES

('9', '0', '-1')

Table 'realmd.account_access' doesn't exist

I guess that Mangos don't use account_access but account and if i change it to account then RealmID is missing. if i add that to the table list. it give some other errors and so on.

I have ceck the config file and have tried all the option in core.

I really hope some can help me to get register.php to work.

BTW: if i log in as administrator and create the new account, from the menu i have no issue to add the accounts i need.

Thank you for the reply here.

I have tried to register on http://coremanager.strangled.net/ but for some reason i can't register..

To prevent automated registrations the board requires you to enter a confirmation code. The code is displayed in the image you should see below.

Confirmation code:

Preview

Find the specified animal and enter it's word:

But no image show up, I have tried diferent computers, with FireFox 3, 4, 5, and ie 8 and nine. and some times i get this error.

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in C:\\Program Files\\Apache Software Foundation\\Apache2.2\\coremanager_site\\includes\\ucp\\ucp_register.php on line 250

Thanks for the updated Registration page. in r265 its working but only if i stay belove PHP 5.3.0

But now when i go edit my new created account i get following error.

SELECT account AS acct, name, gender, race, class, level, (SELECT gmlevel FROM `realmd`.account_access WHERE `realmd`.account_access.id=`characters`.characters.account) AS gmlevel, (SELECT username FROM `realmd`.account WHERE `realmd`.account.id=`characters`.characters.account) AS login FROM `characters`.characters WHERE level IN (SELECT MAX(level) FROM `characters`.characters WHERE account='7') AND account='7' Table 'realmd.account_access' doesn't exist

And if i change my account level to 2 i don't get the error.

OK. The error in editing your account should be fixed in r267.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'belove'. (some strange hybrid of 'above' and 'below') I'm using 5.3.5 myself.

I've disabled the block of code on the forums registration that was having the fatal error. (it was custom, and unnecessary anymore)

But, I'm not sure at all why you're not seeing the CAPTCHA image. (unless you're not seeing any images, and then that's a completely different problem) I've tried it on Firefox and Chrome under Windows and Firefox and Safari under MacOS and it shows up. I tried it through two different proxies, one doesn't transfer images at all, (so yeah) and the other worked.

• 7 months later...

After a long search, I decided to ask... how can I configure Ra access?

what do I have to write instead type;port;username;password?

type - from what?

port=I believe is 3443

username=admin from game?

password=password of that admin account from game?I guess

ty in advance

hmm some resin i get a error on installing coremanager...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function error() in C:\\www\\coremanager\\libs\\db_lib\\mysql.php on line 48

hmm ok i got that error gone... but now it says Error - Connection to database is not established !

but user name and p/w and DB name is right.... i don't under stand why it says it cant connect... when every thing else is working ok o.O

Client : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2

http : Apache/2.0.64 (Win32) PHP/5.2.17

PHP : 5.2.17 apache2handler

MySQL : 5.5.10

MaNGOS/0.17.0-DEV (* * Revision 11928 - *) for Win64 (little-endian)

Using script library: ScriptDev2 (for MaNGOS 11812+) Revision [2478] (*) * * (Win64)

Using World DB: PSDB (r370) for 3.3.5a (Core r11928 / SD2 r2478)

Using creature EventAI: ACID 3.0.9 'Streamlined Perfection' - Full Release for MaNGOS (3.3.5a Client)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use