Forum problems not appopriate for public post

As i see forum now not have PMs :/

And some problems not so important for spam by email.

So i create this thread in team section.

MiLk13 ( http://getmangos.eu/community/profile.php?id=31864 ) who known as active help in mangos-0.12 branch work

have problem with access to forum and not have access to old email for password reset. Can be his email replace to

[email protected]

All forums (except Management-forums) are visible and readable by guests. I really can't remember if they was in the past, but i think only Community Talk -section was visible. Hide them might in any case be something to consider.

This is an intentional change: http://getmangos.eu/community/viewtopic.php?id=15409 (2nd post):

Our forums are now public readable for guests, too. Account registration and login now are solely required for the purpose of becoming an active part of this community.

oh, and if it's possible to make a link to the index at the mangos-logo at the top of the forum, this'd be nice too. most forums have that and i always click there to re-load the page (just going through all tabs with ctrl+tab and click at the same position, works with all forums - except mangos :))

http://getmangos.eu/community/viewtopic.php?pid=126104#p126104

• 40 years later...

is there a possibility to re-add private messaging functionality? a forum without PM's is not really a forum, and for example I don't want to receive anything per email, because I don't even check that mail address very often...

those which don't want to receive PMs can still disable it

is there a possibility to re-add private messaging functionality? a forum without PM's is not really a forum, and for example I don't want to receive anything per email, because I don't even check that mail address very often...

those which don't want to receive PMs can still disable it

Agree.

oh, and if it's possible to make a link to the index at the mangos-logo at the top of the forum, this'd be nice too. most forums have that and i always click there to re-load the page (just going through all tabs with ctrl+tab and click at the same position, works with all forums - except mangos :))

same for me.

also, the forum marks all threads as read when i log off or don't re-load the page for some time... this really sucks because I don't always read all the threads and then can't find the threads anymore.

i hope this can be fixed ASAP as this is a major issue for everyone who tries to keep track of new posts but is unable to read all at once

just as a note: this problem with the 2x "Report" button is only in here, in a normal section everything seems to be fine and i also have the "Edit" and "Delete" buttons there. but i don't see any way to move or close a topic

ooh, yeah! i see now :P

I do have edit in the main forums.

As for close/moderate/move, theses are at the bottom of the thread, below the quick reply box.

As for close/moderate/move, theses are at the bottom of the thread, below the quick reply box.

hm, right... didn't saw them that far down there. thanks!

is it possible to add them also at the top of the page? (like it was in vBulletin)

/me does not like to scroll down for such things