[UDB] UDB is NOT dead

Guest Endlesskiss

I just logged to their forum, and I saw that:

Due to circumstances (both technical and political), UDB will be down indefinitely.
I opened a topic in the TrinityCore forums, asking why the hell did Brian\\KingPin closed the project.

[vladimir: link removed]

Anyway, for the all the server hosters, we are now in a trouble, No DB [silvermoon is not counted as a DB for me].

I know its indefinitely, but is there any umm... OpenUDB, ArcUDB or a stable DB that continues the work of UDB?

End of the road? Nope, certainly a lot harder going forward.

But those who want to continue working on an "official" database will make a plan. Honestly I think the real solution is to create a truly unified database, that can be exported to any format for whatever application that requires it. But that is mostly a pipe dream. :cool:

End of the road? Nope, certainly a lot harder going forward.

But those who want to continue working on an "official" database will make a plan. Honestly I think the real solution is to create a truly unified database, that can be exported to any format for whatever application that requires it. But that is mostly a pipe dream. :cool:

You can do anything but i think UDB team will recreate forum and continue work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use