Interesting GIT BRANCHES

Guest AuntieMangos

I have tried several different ways to git this development branch, could someone please give me a hand or a heads up on what im doing wrong.

I have tried this with the git gui:

git://github.com/mangos/mangos.git 303-willcrashforsure

fatal: protocol error: expected sha/ref, got '

*********'

No matching repositories found.

*********'

Same kind of problem with the git bash....

Can somone point me to the right code to git 303-willcrashforsure

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't develop the multithreading maps but I try to keep it up to date, as I'm using it on my server ;)

git pull git://github.com/HiTmAn/mangos.git mtmaps

Working without conflicts by now ;) Maybe you could add it into the list in the first post.

Thanks for update of branch, i`ve pulled your changes.

HiTmAn, do you have a problem with guard in contested cities like Gadgetzan or Booty Bay when the guards don`t attack the player who started PvP battle in the city?

And there is one more problem, with mobs too, but in instances. The problem is that the mobs do not come back to their initial position when they kill the player, who pulled them, and stay on the place where they did kill him.

Thanks for update of branch, i`ve pulled your changes.

HiTmAn, do you have a problem with guard in contested cities like Gadgetzan or Booty Bay when the guards don`t attack the player who started PvP battle in the city?

And there is one more problem, with mobs too, but in instances. The problem is that the mobs do not come back to their initial position when they kill the player, who pulled them, and stay on the place where they did kill him.

In contested cities mobs don't attack if players only use dots but I think it has nothing to do with mtmaps.

I will try and test it again without mtmaps and report it back.

Also what about the new ObjectAccessor.cpp ? I see you changed it back without carrying about the new changes like "_buildUpdateObject(obj, update_players);" ? Does it work ?

Maybe we should discuss about these things in the original mtmaps thread ;)

bye

HiTmAn

Hy Guys,

I Fixed the AV_Arena Patch i merged 303-will.... in av_arena

You can update your source with:

git pull git://github.com/Sanzzes/mangos.git av_arena

It's better if you fork normal mangos repository and then pull the branches you need to that repository instead of forking the whole repository for every branch (or there will be a bug in the network graph.. and it's much easier to manage when you have all the branches in the same repository).

Sry Charlie i cant understand so good english.

Im from Germany

Keine man sagt nicht, am 13.11. wotlk wird unterstutzen. es ist vollschreiben in vielen topics.

Sry for my German, I'm from czech..

ok, i'm native german speaker, so i translate it now right (but not word by word, only the meaning of it) ;)

original english:

Nobody said at 13.11 wotlk will be supported, it is described in a lot of other topic, so read first announcements and not spam here. Thanks.
translated german (deutsch):
niemand hat gesagt, dass am 13.11 wotlk unterstützt werden wird. es wurde nur gesagt, dass es bis dann sicher nicht unterstützt wird. bitte lest zuerst die announcements (ansagen) und spamt hier nicht rum. danke.

ok, i'm native german speaker, so i translate it now right (but not word by word, only the meaning of it) ;)

original english:

translated german (deutsch):

Thanks DasBlub from Germany!!

Noch nen Deutscher hehe.

My Dream is come to be true Tom Rus Addded Arena Patch very nice!

When he added impconfig it would be perfect!

When he added impconfig it would be perfect!

Vladimir already added some part of impconfig to mangos (most of the useful options) so just update to latest ;)

Google translate:

Vladimir bereits einige Teil der impconfig zu Mangos (die meisten der nützliche Optionen), so dass nur Update auf neueste ;)

Vladimir already added some part of impconfig to mangos (most of the useful options) so just update to latest ;)

Google translate:

Vladimir bereits einige Teil der impconfig zu Mangos (die meisten der nützliche Optionen), so dass nur Update auf neueste ;)

But with tom rus core i has an server crash when player join.

I dont know why.

EnG:

Vladimir already added some part of impconfig to mangos (most of the useful options) so just update to latest

Ger:

Vladimir hat bereits einige teile vom impconfig patch in mangos eingefügt! (zumindest die Benutzbaren Optionen) also updated auf den letzten Patch > Free Translate by Sanzzes120

• 2 weeks later...
Currently using:

MaNGOS + IMPConfig + Multithreading Maps + simple_jail :)

Until now there were no problems ;)

I write this as a help for others, these combination (in this order) can be applied and used :cool:

In my case it is

Arena, Outdoor, Alterac, Simple Jail, Anticheat, Procflag, ObjectPosFreeze fix and aslo not problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody out there tryed 3.0.3 new Arenas support ?

Because it tryes to include in file "src/game/BattleGroundMgr.cpp" :

#include "BattleGroundDS.h"
#include "BattleGroundRV.h"

Which not exist, and because of that it won't compile...

//Edit:

I commeted out some lines where BattleGroundDS and BattleGroundRV were used and now it compile, but I've got a feeling that I have just unapplyed 3.0.3 new Arenas support :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use