Interesting GIT BRANCHES

Guest AuntieMangos

Anticheat

git pull git://github.com/CWN/mangos.git speed_cheat_fix

Description Just another anticheat system.

Author CWN

This anticheat kicks "testers" that don't cheat too often. Especially in duel. I think it shouldn't kick people ("testers"). Better have an option in mangos.conf like Anticheat.kick.player = 1 or 0

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This anticheat kicks "testers" that don't cheat too often. Especially in duel. I think it shouldn't kick people ("testers"). Better have an option in mangos.conf like Anticheat.kick.player = 1 or 0

Please stop offtopic, this is not related this tread, if you have some point to branch which should be added to list post, but comments on patches write in proper thread.

Hello,

also

Improved Config (ImpConfig)

git pull git://github.com/dythzer/mangos.git impconfig

Description: Adds more configuration options to mangos like starting gold, all class spells, PvP Token system and much more. For a full list of config options, click here.

Author: Dythzer

Forum topic: http://www.manground.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=82

seems to be broken. After applying this patch with git mergetool, no other patch can be applied anymore

error: Entry 'src/game/CharacterHandler.cpp' would be overwritten by merge. Cannot merge.
fatal: merging of trees 51f0b6ad2f523fcb182a3fb18d6770e08df0d1a0 and 9d2c251f3eb4feb8783c2e0253affd7ab71b4eb2 failed
Merge with strategy recursive failed.

Regards warrior

I come to this topic often, and one thing that is annoying is I do not know which ones work which ones dont. What about a "last updated" line, or a "works with rev. xxx" line? Also, a little detail for what each one does would be nice. Just some suggestions, and this post should be stickied, and kept a bit more up-to-date.

• 4 weeks later...
Prepared statements (Database)

git pull git://github.com/Wyk3d/mangos.git master

Description Prepared statements .. compile the query once, the first time it's executed, and then just send the data in binary when the query needs to be executed. No need to escape strings, convert numbers to strings, etc. Should improve performence and improve security.

Author Wyk3d

is there any topic for this (nothing found with search function...)?

is this intended to be in mangos once? and how high are the speed improvements by this patch?

is there any topic for this (nothing found with search function...)?

is this intended to be in mangos once? and how high are the speed improvements by this patch?

No I think there is no topic yet I think, it seems pretty nice patch, finally some work on db work performance. But it is useless to add it to core for now, it is now something like "framework" but wasn't used yet in patch .. But I hope that when Wyk3d will have some time, he complete the patch and commit ;)

Right click ot ur mangos src folder>GIT bash here then use that

git pull git://github.com/charlie2025/mangos.git outdoor

when its ready use that

git pull git://github.com/FH3095/mangos.git anticheat

then

git pull git://github.com/balrok/mangos.git alterac

when its ready close git bash and compile =D

Right click ot ur mangos src folder>GIT bash here then use that
git pull git://github.com/charlie2025/mangos.git outdoor

when its ready use that

git pull git://github.com/FH3095/mangos.git anticheat

then

git pull git://github.com/balrok/mangos.git alterac

when its ready close git bash and compile =D

Yea, but probably if you download more then one branch, you got some conflicts.. this you must fix by hand - Open visual studio or what you use, find "<<<" or "===" or ">>>" and on this place fix the code, and then commit the result (git commit -a -m 'Fixed conflicts')

the last thing i don't understand, i know the conflict (the command window tells me) and then i open that file he says me to but if i search for >>> or <<< i found about 4-6 places that has to be fixed, but how to fix them? i'm not skilled enough to do that i think.. :)

Hallo all,

when i git pull git://github.com/scamp/mangos.git master i get:

From git://github.com/scamp/mangos
* branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Already up-to-date.

Is this Path already applied to Mangos?

When i use git pull git://github.com/HiTmAn/mangos.git mtmaps i get changes. Maybe an update of first post would be necessary.

Regards warrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use