MangosWeb Enhanced v3

Create a file.php on your local and on the webserver and add thr php info function (google it im on my iphone) and see if there are differenses that would be the answer:)

In which session should I look?

Add:

extension=session.so

To your php.ini.

I don't have access to the php.ini. Can I do something with the .htaccess? Or maybe create a new php.ini to set up these functions?

Sorry for my English :)

Create a file.php on your local and on the webserver and add thr php info function (google it im on my iphone) and see if there are differenses that would be the answer:)

In which session should I look?

Add:

extension=session.so

To your php.ini.

I don't have access to the php.ini. Can I do something with the .htaccess? Or maybe create a new php.ini to set up these functions?

Sorry for my English :)

Hmm as far as I know that SHOULD be a default setting in PHP - create a info.php file with

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

And see if it is enabled, otherwise contact your host and see if they can assist you.

Hum, I opened my local php.ini and didn't see the "extension=session.so". So, how the site works fine in my local server?

I tried to put the Save.. function in my template_files/admin.siteconfig.php and it worked, so it's a problem with the includes?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi people, I have a new problem. When my friends try to Logout, the site says this: "You are logged in, NAME".. What can I do to fix this?

I have the same problem as this guy/girl. any update?

Same for me, any update?

It's a problem when you're using IE, try using Chrome instead..

The only way I found to get this to work in all browsers was to create a Login button on the left and a logout button. The login button directs to the login page and is only seen by guests and the logout button directs to the logout function page and is only seen by members that are logged in. Then I edited the page so that the original login and logout buttons on the main page were removed.

Thus far it is the only way I have been able to figure it out.

Now I am looking into making it save vote counts by Account as well as IP so that people cannot simply change their IP and revote....

• 3 weeks later...