MangosWeb Enhanced v3

• 40 years later...

MangosWeb Enhanced is a frontend CMS for Mangos/Trinity servers. The newest release is v3 Beta 4.

Features:

- Account management with password recovery.

- Powerful Admin Panel

- Character Rename, and Re-Customize.

- Web Point system for voting and donating

- Remote Updating: Update MangosWeb right from the ACP.

- Multi Realm support

- Much Much More

Demo:

http://keyswow.com/demo

Download:

http://mangoswebv3.googlecode.com/files/MangosWeb_3.0.1.zip

Please consult the very small Readme ( :D ) before asking questions in the forums.

The Official Site is Here: https://sites.google.com/site/mwenhanced/

Feel free to ask questions and leave comments throughout the forums

The main flash is mispositioned in opera 10.63, turning off additional_opera.css fixed it. Also there's like 15

after that.. burn them.

The code has way too many <div>s and even too many empty <div>s

also

<!--[if gte IE 8]>

<div style="width:490px;"></div>

<![endif]-->

<!--[if IE]>

<div style="width:470px;"></div>

<![endif]-->

<!-- [if !IE]>

<div style="width:470px;"></div>

<![endif]-->

is just ugly :)

The images of items in left menu should be either preloaded, or in best case a part of the "not highlighted" image, and then clicked, just shift the background-position. Your way has a delay in loading the image from server for "open" state of the menu.

been trying this out today/tonight and very very good starting spot. I do have trouble with the donation / voting system so far with it crashing the core when i try to send something to a player. but as far as looks and function its an amazing piece of work. ya theres small things that are buggy but if your running your own server i think you should be able to handle fixing some php and sql issues as they arrise.

Thank You

been trying this out today/tonight and very very good starting spot. I do have trouble with the donation / voting system so far with it crashing the core when i try to send something to a player. but as far as looks and function its an amazing piece of work. ya theres small things that are buggy but if your running your own server i think you should be able to handle fixing some php and sql issues as they arrise.

Thank You

https://github.com/mangos/mangos/commit/735f5bf806a1bcb2284db4c8a9b0de6002cb0965

Thank You

Well thank you :D ... The send mail problem is actually a MangosCore problem, that was fixed (see above post).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

When ever I try to make a new account i get this error

Couldnt Run Query: INSERT INTO account( `username`, `sha_pass_hash`, `email`, `expansion`) VALUES( 'cdc', '1be62cff61810ddf8f0c644a1e271d385601e3cb', '[email protected]', '2')

Error: Field 'gmlevel' doesn't have a default value

How can i fix it, it seems like I need to add this feild into the code but i cant find this INSERT INTO account( `username`, `sha_pass_hash`....

which file do I need to edit?

I went to Site Config and picked mangos so not sure what is wrong. Its like its using trinity settings

thanks

easiest way of fixing that is opening the realmd database and edit the sql table gmlevel to have a default of 0

that error looks to me to appear because the table does not have a default vale set already, so by setting it to be 0 by default any users created via your website will be normal users and that error should disappear

the other option which is not as easy is to open the registration script and add in the information for gmlevel sql upon new account being created

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello people, I have a problem ^^

When I run the MangosWeb from my local apache, it runs fine. But when I upload it to my host, it gives me the error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function saveConfig() in /site/inc/admin/template_files/admin.siteconfig.php on line 13"

What can I do? Thank you very much!

Hello people, I have a problem ^^

When I run the MangosWeb from my local apache, it runs fine. But when I upload it to my host, it gives me the error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function saveConfig() in /site/inc/admin/template_files/admin.siteconfig.php on line 13"

What can I do? Thank you very much!

Add:

extension=session.so

To your php.ini.