[fixed][Bug] Gryphon Flight

VenoGrrrl

Mangos Version: 11089

Custom Patches: none

SD2 Version: 1961

Database Name and Version : YTDB_0.14.1_R582_MaNGOS_R11073_SD2_R1957_ACID_R307_RuDB_R38.6

How it SHOULD work: Travelling to more than one way point when taking a gryphon from (example) Thelsamar to Stormwind. When you reach the first touch down point in ironforge the gryphon temporarily despawns and then respawns again and your off on your way to Stormwind.

How it DOES work: When you leave Thelsamar going to Ironforge the gryphon despawns but doesn't respawn, instead it appears as though you are swiming in mid air the rest of the way to Stormwind.

I've seen this happen on my server a few times, but never easy to replicate and appeared to be random to me, just like characters loading to the same zone and their clothes are missing when they get in, or the client not knowing the characters correct height if they logged out and back in while mounted preventing them from entering some doorways

Thank you all for your replies, this has been happening since I would say... a few revisions ago, it hasn't happened at all previous to that. Though it happens only when you take a flight with more than one connect points. I had redone with fresh install of everything and with no custom patches of any kind and to no avail, still does it. Got to admit it baffles me :/ .

ok, maybe rechently added packet send must send only for real mount casting, not taxi like cases. But i not yet attempt repeat problem.

Thank you Vladimir,I just restored an old backup revision is around the upper 109XX and the taxi works fine, I honestly thought it was a corrupt part in the client at first until I got reports about it from 20 or so players, Its not a real big deal to me, personally I find it funny :) watching people swimming in the air. I'm looking into what changed as well see what I can find,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use