[dev] ebon_hold : Light of Dawn

pix

hello guys, here I am trying to take care of my functional DK starting area. It remains for me the Light of Dawn quest that had ended. I hope to find some help here so you can share the script to complete the whole community. I also noted a concern that I have not been able to resolve the problem completely. At the end when I have to teleport to Stormwind or Orgrimmar every NPC in the capital are aggressive towards me. If anyone had the same problem ...

here is the script: http://paste2.org/p/1292161

ps: When I speak to Tirion to start the event, I click "I'm ready" but nothing happens.

Thank you but I managed to unlock the problem everything works fine, I had make a small mistake that I did not notice at the start:)

By cons I have the same problem with the quest: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13188 for example when a Death Knight in Stormwind teleports he must make quest to the king of the city except in my case, all the NPCs in the city are aggressive towards the DK! Anyone have an idea please?

if you read the description you should know that quest is the one that grants you the "pardon" from your factions by declaring yourself "ally of the king/warchief" all the NPCs will be "orange" towards you but this doesnt make them attack ur chars (faction related).. thats how the quest works.

if you read the description you should know that quest is the one that grants you the "pardon" from your factions by declaring yourself "ally of the king/warchief" all the NPCs will be "orange" towards you but this doesnt make them attack ur chars (faction related).. thats how the quest works.

NPCs not orange, they are displayed in red and behave aggressively

Ahem.... http://www.scriptdev2.com/showthread.php?t=4293

You should know, michalpolko. You even posted in that thread.

Still I have to wonder why this isn't being discussed over there, where it would be more useful.

I think it was posted here because it looks like the thread has stopped or no ones free enough to work on it at this time...and as I remember they did stop because of missing core support....So I think it would be better to wait a little and see if it picks up considering NoFantasy and Schmoozerd are working on this as well as other things needed for a lot of other scripts. plus if I remember right michalpolko is also working on a lot to help with this problem as well as other important things.

michalpolko and ckegg have both done great works, but everything that has been publicly stated regarding the scripting is at the SD2 forums.

Now, can someone please state what's missing from the core to support the SD2 code? I'm a bit lost here and think that's a good starting point for anyone that may want to contribute fixes.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use