Froze account

There's a "Locked" field in the Reamd > account that does the same thing. :P

As for your idea, Henhouse, I agree. I've had to jail a few characters (usually for a day or two. After the third warning, I strip their characters naked and drop them in enemy faction territory... };p ) for ninja-like tactics. Character locks are a good idea... but not as much fun.

OK I try to set my account locked=0, but I successfully login to my account without any errors about locked, where is the problem?

Ntsc: Yes, ok for information, but I need only patch/script for lock account, becouse I have daily CRON script, which checking if column "frozen" (or maybe locked - from Poe - I waiting for answer) is 1 =>

if is it true, set to all these account +1 DAY for their VIP account (maybe its have somes small errors, but I will content, if this will works :-).

Sorry for my bad english

OK I try to set my account locked=0, but I successfully login to my account without any errors about locked, where is the problem?

Ntsc: Yes, ok for information, but I need only patch/script for lock account, becouse I have daily CRON script, which checking if column "frozen" (or maybe locked - from Poe - I waiting for answer) is 1 =>

if is it true, set to all these account +1 DAY for their VIP account (maybe its have somes small errors, but I will content, if this will works :-).

Sorry for my bad english

The locked setting only works if your IP changes which is different from the account becoming de-activated. It also says your account was temporarily suspended which can cause extreme confusion to many people instead of the "Prepaid time for this account has run out".

• 38 years later...

I know that on the offi server is option for "froze" your account for prevent decrease of paid date/season, for example when you go on holiday etc.

Is it possible to program code for checking column "frozen" in table "account" and if value of column frozen = 1 => Show error message with information about Frozen account, and if value of column frozen = 0 =>Continue to success login ?

Thanks for help and sorry for my english

This could be a nice feature in some cases. I would also like to see character lock implemented too. This is where a certain character locks and when you attempt to login it says something along the lines of "This character has been locked; please contact Billing & Accounts".

But this would also be a nice feature.

I know that on the offi server is option for "froze" your account for prevent decrease of paid date/season, for example when you go on holiday etc.

Is it possible to program code for checking column "frozen" in table "account" and if value of column frozen = 1 => Show error message with information about Frozen account, and if value of column frozen = 0 =>Continue to success login

Thanks for help and sorry for my english

There's a "Locked" field in the Reamd > account that does the same thing. :P

As for your idea, Henhouse, I agree. I've had to jail a few characters (usually for a day or two. After the third warning, I strip their characters naked and drop them in enemy faction territory... };p ) for ninja-like tactics. Character locks are a good idea... but not as much fun.

Actually official's "Frozen Account" is just another term for de-activated. At least in the US Realms it is impossible to chose to "Freeze your account".

Accounts are active until their payments have run out. So if you cancel your account right now but have 14 days still payed for the account will remain active until those 14 days runout at which time it will become "Frozen".

The locked setting only works if your IP changes which is different from the account becoming de-activated. It also says your account was temporarily suspended which can cause extreme confusion to many people instead of the "Prepaid time for this account has run out".

Ah, okay I think it :-) but there are anybody, who can program it? like unofficial patch for example, becouse ntsc writed, thats only for US realms...

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...