Are these easily fixed?

glowingeyesofdeath

Ran into a few issues and I wasn't able to find much through google or the forums, wondering if these are something I can fix though the database or if it requires scripts and other modifications... Using the most up to date version

Fire damage from about 10x farther away than real blizz servers

There are many mobs that normally have slight stealth, on mangos they are completely stealthed even when you are higher levels (ie starving mountain lion)

No fel reavers in outland :(

Can you be more specific about this? What do you mean by fire damage?

There are many mobs that normally have slight stealth, on mangos they are completely stealthed even when you are higher levels (ie starving mountain lion)

That's odd, afaik you can spot the stealthed units if you are higher level than them from about 10-15yds on mangos.

Fel Reavers are there, just that they are static, don't have waypoints implemented.

Pretty much any random brazier or fire that shouldn't normally do damage unless you happen to be standing on top of it will cause damage from roughly 10 yards, at least... The fires burning near Thrall for example, you will get damage standing almost anywhere in the middle of the hallway at the entrance to his room, should normally only occur if you are right in the fire. Seems like it would be something static that could maybe be toned down in the database somewhere, but I have no idea where to look.

Stealth has never worked that way for me, the best place to test is near Tarren mill, the starving mountain lions are completely invisible, I thought at first it was a level issue but they remained completely stealthed as I went from 21-30, most of them are 23 or 24. I see it also happening on the level 33ish mountain lions above and a few other similar mobs.

I managed to get a half decent Fel Reaver patrol by using .npc add and then manually creating some waypoints for it to follow, it needs some fine tuning so it doesn't bunny hop along the terrain but I can't say I didn't see it happen a few times on regular wow as well :)

Can you be more specific about this? What do you mean by fire damage?

That's odd, afaik you can spot the stealthed units if you are higher level than them from about 10-15yds on mangos.

Fel Reavers are there, just that they are static, don't have waypoints implemented.

I have Fel Reavers pathed on Trinity from sniffs if someone wishes to convert the paths to UDB.

11926, Wrath

Noticed it for several months though, pretty much any fire/torch/brazier in Silvermoon, Undercity, Orgrimmar all do it. Normally you should only take damage if you are basically right on top of the fire or extremely close but ever since I started I have noticed I take damage on here from a lot farther, roughly 10 yards.

I have done 2 complete recompiles one with vc90 and vc100, seeing it on both... (tested on a laptop first and rebuilt later on from scratch for an HP Proliant server).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use