Mangosftw

Question

14 answers to this question

thanks for the info. i just tried .gm swim 1 and get the same thing

.gm swim 1

incorrect value, use on or off.

how can i edit it to make me fly?

.gm swim on should work then

I havent heard of that command yet. oO We are talking about client version 1.12?

VladimirMangos Said:

As i know fly work only for creatures in 1.12.1, but for players can be used something like swim mode as GM

Mangosftw said:

thanks for the info. i just tried .gm swim 1 and get the same thing

if you actually read what i said you'll find i asked something he said might be possible...

As i said, i have already tried .gm swim on but all i get is "incorrect value, use on or off.", the same as .fly

Yes, im talking about 1.12

Im not sure using transports to fly anywhere freely would be possible, as i think it's bound by a specific course and coordinates server side. i dont know anything about scripting, but thats the scripting technique that comes to mind for the gryphon to fly...

As i know fly work only for creatures in 1.12.1, but for players can be used something like swim mode as GM fly hack. Just not re-implemented at 1.12.1 backport resurrect. Non-controlled creature/player is big different because, for player this is client side source of movement. So if client not support players fly then you can't do real fly for players.

Archived