Deeprun Tram

jmurphy

Question

First i would like to say Thanks for all your time and effort on this project!

I am having a problem with the deeprun tram. It is running backwards and on the far track from stormwind. When you get on it goes through the wall and you fall off. I did some searching and found that other people have had this issue on other emulators but i cant find a solution.

Thanks in advance!

15 answers to this question

gameobject_addon table needs content. Look for recent values (UDB has them, pretty sure ytdb as well)!

Im using udb 404. I was thinking it might be that the positions were incorrect in the db but very few other people seem to have this problem. My gameobject_addon table is empty :(

gameobject_addon table needs content. Look for recent values (UDB has them, pretty sure ytdb as well)!

Im using udb 404. I was thinking it might be that the positions were incorrect in the db but very few other people seem to have this problem. My gameobject_addon table is empty :(

I just checked my mangos-one database (having the same issue here), and I don't even have a gameobject_addon table!

I did check an old database from when I tested mangosR2 and the table is there. If anyone knows the guid of the tram I will provide the data I have

Ok. That was it. When i first installed the mangos database I imported the UDB full (UDB_0.12.2_mangos_11792_SD2_2279.zip) and then used the updates from the mangos sql directory to get to the current version but you need to import the udb core patches and update packs before you import the mangos ones.

Thanks.

Alright, well I took what I thought are the essential parts of mangos master's gameobject code and ported it to mangos one (everything relating to the gameobject_addon table/entries and the change from straight up float values to the new structure QuaternionData). Now for some reason none of the transports are spawning in the world (zeppelins, boats,tram) and if you enter the deeprun tram map the client will crash. Every other gameobject is working just fine however.

Would anyone care to look at my code or help me out with getting the deeprun tram to work in mangos-one? (it would be nice to backport everything to mangos-zero as well)

edit: After a few hours of modifying the new code I figured out what went wrong. I am going to do a little more testing but afterwards this patch will be freely available for anyone else who is looking to get this fixed.

Iam olso faced same problem with Telredor Elevator in ZangarMarsh.

Video->

Cannot see any "gameobject_addon" table on UDB404 but its present on my latest YTDB table.

tested playing with these value :

INSERT INTO gameobject VALUES

( 22015, 183177, 530, 1,1,285.749, 5918.21, 26.1411, -1.53589, 0, 0, -0.694658, 0.71934,180, 100, 1);

INSERT INTO `gameobject_template` VALUES

(183177,11,7028,'Doodad_mushroombase_elevator01','','','',0,40,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'');

But no good result.

Don"t know where to search.

I uploaded my changes onto https://github.com/LeFroid/mangos-one , but so far the deeprun tram won't work. The framework for fixes like the tram should be there, however, if anyone would like to look at it and help me out. I've tried several guids (the one from this thread, some searching on my own (coming up with ~7 entries for a 'subway,' which i tried), and then adding all the guid entries from mangosr2) and while I was able to get the tram to move around a bit, it wouldn't move 100% in the right direction. I'd really appreciate some help here.

Archived