[Wiki] TBC-DB 2.4.3 Database Wiki

Guest X-Savior_

Hey There guys,

I am not sure if anyone knew but some time ago I had started developing a 2.4.3 Wiki for Mangos One core.

http://udbwiki.no-ip.org/index.php/2_4_3

It is by no means complete but is there interest in people using it? Is there currently any other 2.4.3 Wiki's?

Before I take the time to work on it here and there I would like to hear from others (and other developers) to see if it is worth finish it?

Thanks!

Well, I do check it whenever I need info about the DB tables...which is quite often. But to be honest I often fall back to the WoTLK version soon because the table I want is not documented yet. The differences between TBC and WoTLK aren't massive, so that's usually good enough for me to figure out what I wanted to know.

So: yes, there's interest here, but to be honest probably not enough to warrant the effort if I'm like the only one (or even if there's only a few people) :)

Aside: I would suggest using the GitHub Wiki at https://github.com/mangos-one/database/wiki - UDBwiki seemed a bit unreliable lately.

On Topic: Having a proper documentation somewhere online and up-to-date would certainly make things easier for developers - and people who aspire to become developers. Much of the stuff can be copied from WoTLK anyway.

I allways cried out for acces on udb wiki... so I can modify more, including first page

Yes, but this discussion is not about handing out access to wiki. It is about if there is interest in getting the 2.4.3 wiki up to date. I can assure you the wiki will remain secure but I do have access to update and make changes as required.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use