Jump to content

[solved[database error (mangoszero)


disintegore
 Share

Recommended Posts

Problem solved. Will post about how tommorow.

I downloaded and compiled the server and then ran all the required SQL scripts. When I try to run the world server I get this error:

SQL: SELECT required_z2241_s1878_12344_01_mangos_command FROM db_version LIMIT 1
query ERROR: Unknown column 'required_z2241_s1878_12344_01_mangos_command' in 'field list'
The table `db_version` in your [WORLD] database indicates that this database is out of date!

 [A] You have: --> `z2193_s1826_12279_01_mangos_creature_template.sql`

 [b] You need: --> `z2241_s1878_12344_01_mangos_command.sql`

You must apply all updates after [A] to [b] to use mangos with this database.
These updates are included in the sql/updates folder.
Please read the included [README] in sql/updates for instructions on updating.

Now I haven't uploaded the client data yet (I want to make sure I get it right first) and this might be the issue, but judging by the completely different filenames being compared here I think the issue might be with a script. Realmd works fine.

Sorry if this has already been answered.

Edit: Also the scriptdev2.conf.dist file is missing from the etc folder. According to scriptdev2's CMakeList.txt file, it should be there.

install(FILES scriptdev2.conf.dist.in DESTINATION ${CONF_DIR} RENAME scriptdev2.conf.dist)

Upon further examination absolutely nothing from ScriptDev2 has been added. I've tried with both src/bindings/scripts and src/bindings/ScriptDev2 as the folder names.

I think ScriptDev2 not being "patched" into mangos was the issue, but when I try to run the git apply command, I get an error that reads "patch does not apply."

Edit2: I managed to get the ScriptDev2 patch to work. Rebuilt the server and still scriptdev2.conf.dist is missing.

Edit3: Turns out applying the .sql patches in server/sql/updates did the trick. I should have done more research. Now mangosd asks for data files which I'm in the middle of uploading. I'm still irked about the ScriptDev2 stuff being absent though.

Edit4: The git patch in src/bindings/scripts/patches seems to be broken. Turns out editing src/bindings/CMakeLists.txt manually works. I feel stupid for not figuring this out earlier. Now I'm recompiling and it includes scriptdev2 just fine. Will update again if I run into more trouble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use