[Zero] Importing SQL

RoMyX

Where can I look up, which is the actual revision of the core and db?

when you start the mangosd.exe the version is displayed near the beginning

Once ingame and if you have gm privileges, you can type .version to obtain the version details

And is there any tutorial, how I can make it a one-click-repack?

- No, we don't support repacks here - we would rather people learn hoe to compile and build the server themselves.

Thanks for the quick reply!

How do I know if I got all the actual updates? There a a plenty of files in the subfolders, but how do i know which are actually updates!

Kind Regards RoMyX!

€dit: What is a good way to create custom vendors and trainers? Do you have a link for that?

If you're talking about the db structure mangos won't start unless you have the latest patches to it applied to your database. As for custom vendors and trainers there's another thread, i'll try to find it.

Edit: Here it is: http://www.mangosbackupforum.com/index.php?topic=45.msg275#msg275

This should give you a basic idea of how to get going, if you need more info just make a post :)

Archived