[7252] command for starting bg with just one player

Guest balrok

hello, i've writte a gm-command which allows to enter a battleground with just one player (if minplayers in battleground_template is set to 1)

to use it, enter ".debug bg" - this command is great for testing battlegrounds, so you don't have to start 2 clients for it..

i post it here, cause i don't think this gets added, and maybe someone wants to rewrite it, or just use it

patch can be found here: http://mangos-files.eu/patches/bg_test.patch

todo: set minplayers to 1 even if not specified in bg_template

add mysql-entry for gm command

maybe merge it with .debug arena (but it seems, that current .debug arena has some bugs)

i've rewritten it a bit now it's a conf option and can maybe also replace .debug arena

it can be found in my repo:

git://github.com/balrok/mangos.git

in branch

bg_debug

this is also untested cause of my broken computer

and don't forget to edit your configs for testing - default is disabled debugging.. ;)

thank you,

this is infact the same.. also your fix was right.. i haven't fixed it, cause i wanted to have it as conf-option cause i guess that this kind of debugging isn't on productive servers

but i'm happy that this feature is inside master - then developing will go much faster with battlegrounds :)

• 11 months later...

I'm guessing this is a GM command too from the (.) period before it, is it possible to execute from the mangosd window/prompt at all or is it only available in-game on a GM account?

The reason I ask all these questions is that for solo play it's nice to be able to complete the quests in the battlegrounds for a small experience boost, especially the AV ones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use