Hello to the community

W@WAdict

I have actually used Mangos on several occasions as a private lan server on my home network, especially the Mangos One server. I have been away from the emulation scene for a while, and recently checked back in to see what the latest is, when I checked in I saw a pull request for the SpuriousEmu, but alas, it had been closed before I saw it. So, I checked in here, and thought I would discuss it with antz or some one when I got the chance.

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it.

Later.

W@WAdict.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Antz it feels good to be back in the emu scene. Although I had been away from the Vb.Net scene for a while as well, taking me a bit of doing to get back into VB programming, got some C# habits I still have to get out of when working on the VB Servers.

I was actually honored to find there were still some people out there interested in my old projects. Thanks for letting me in.

Archived