MangosOne How to ...

sinextension

Question

How to remove some .cpp from scriptdev2 before compiling it...i intend to remove all Bosses from Swp and Eye from there...and Remake them in Lua..

and in the same time keep the working ones and the world mobs scripts..Deleting those .cpp's is not the way but i cant keep them either.. scripts would collide

..so to remake them in a MangosOne with Lua.. they gotta go "D and m thinking there r some lines i need to delete somewere,

3 answers to this question

At the bottom of each script you can find a function called AddSC_*(), in which scripts are registered whereby the server become aware of their presence and can use them. If you delete this registration the server won't use the script. You can also delete the entire file if you don't need any part of it.

After deleting a script you should remove the reference to the creatures and gameobjects which are affected by the script by set either creature_template.ScriptName or gameobject_template.ScriptName to empty string or null.

Archived