Help 4.3.4

Demonith88

Question

8 answers to this question

Ok.... One of two things could be wrong here.

1) If you imported mangos.sql from the repo (or download file), it is a blank world database.

2) The cata client wow.exe is required to be patched correctly to connect to the mangos server.

It it's 1), then go the database repo, and download and import the world database

use database installers to install databases, enter required information and after when you import database, apply updates from https://github.com/mangosthree/server/tree/master/sql/updates, extract dbcs, maps, vmaps (if want can do mmaps extraction, but it would take much time - depends how your cpu is powerful). And finally set up configs (initially they have conf.in extensions, so rename it to .con extension). Configuration was made to be easy understandible, so it won't be big problem.

ah and i didnt forgot - clone https://github.com/mangosthree/scripts to core_source/src/binding to scripts (git clone git://github.com/mangosthree/scripts.git scripts) if you want scripts library.

Just note, scripts eventually will merged to in mangosthree core source as in other repositories.

more detailed information can be found at our wiki or just do search in forums, there was familar topics.

I somehow made it work but one think worgen and troll quest not working and in starting zones some enemys not moving is that because scripts scriptdev or something else ? this is my last import in db

12752_01_mangos_reputation_spillover_template

i mean i updated and working but when i play wargen and trolls nop or they did not make it work ? just asking

what about other things like worgen quests not working and i just test the sw human and the arcane missiles not working and the quest when u need to put fire off in the woods i find my db version i hope this helps

YTDB_0.16.9_R722_cMaNGOS4_R12773_SD2_R2928_ACID_R310_RuDB_R63

creature ai version ACID 3.1.0 'Another Wild Adventure' - Full Release for CMaNGOS-WOTLK (3.3.5a Client) strange ??? for wotlk ??? wait what ??? plz help is this normal for 4.3.4

its normal, worgen, goblin zone wasn't investigated... well, be sure, after global cores changes, it will on top of roadmap.

on top of roadmap where is that exactly :) if i can ask sry i am new in this i never used mangos before but its much MUCH better then damn trinity core i mean easy :)

Archived