[Three / Four] Random Instance Mobs

antz

After doing some testing recently I discovered some serious missing functionality in Three.

Some mobs, in dungeons, are a random placement enter you enter. i.e. same position, different mob.

Currently the creature line uses one id

i.e. INSERT INTO `creature` (`guid`, `id`, `map`, `spawnMask`, `phaseMask`, `modelid`, `equipment_id`, `position_x`, `position_y`, `position_z`, `orientation`, `spawntimesecs`, `spawndist`, `currentwaypoint`, `curhealth`, `curmana`, `DeathState`, `MovementType`) VALUES

Utimately we need some sort of 'random id' and 'amount' values.

A good example of this is brd. The start mobs, they change positions when resetting dungeon, therefore they are random mobs. but with a set 'count'

You can enter and you might enter and find two on the right, then reenter and find one is a seer and the other is now a 'warden'

You can see it yourself in blackrock depths retail, first round room. the mobs change, but seem to keep same count. this covers many dungeons =P lbrs lower trash..likely even ubrs

Archived