Make players respawn to their own corpse

Guest ariko

Hi guys! (fisrt post I made and I precise that my english isn't the best, I'm french !! ^^lol)

So, I would like to know how to make players respawn to their corpse with like maybe 30 sec to wait to revive.

Meaning, when players usually dies, they are transport to a graveyard! I wan't them to stay on their corpse so they won't have to run to their corpse.

Another thing, i don't want them to wait for 2 minutes, but for 30 sec every single time they die.

For example, on many private servers, when we die in Gurubashi, we are waiting on ower corpse.

I hope you understand what I say!

I heard it is a c++ code, so please be very precise with it and where should I enter the code.

Thank you very much.

PS: I know SQL, php (for the site web) and a tiny bit c++ (time's missing^^)

This can be done in the database. Type .near and it'll give you a linked graveyard ID. Go into the MaNGOS database, in the game_graveyard_zone delete that idea, then .near again until you've deleted all the graveyards for that zone. There's around 3 or so in Stranglethorn to clear our for Gurubashi arena.

Thank you very much i'll try it! but if I delete every graveyard of the zone, will players stay on their corpse or will they be teleported to another zone?

For example, in a instance (in french that is how we said it: it's where there is a lot of elit mobs, boss with loots like Deadmines^^), if they die, will they stay to their corpse ?

Thank you, till then i try it wright now!

Oh another question, if I delete every VALUES in the table game_graveyard_zone, will players always respawn to their corpse ?

To change time of respawn from 2 min to 30 sc you need to change in Player.cpp next string:

-static uint32 copseReclaimDelay[MAX_DEATH_COUNT] = { 30, 60, 120 };
+static uint32 copseReclaimDelay[MAX_DEATH_COUNT] = { 30, 30, 30};

To add respawn near Arena you have to add new string into WorldSafeLocks.dbc file and then also add new records in table game_graveyard_zone

To change time of respawn from 2 min to 30 sc you need to change in Player.cpp next string:

-static uint32 copseReclaimDelay[MAX_DEATH_COUNT] = { 30, 60, 120 };
+static uint32 copseReclaimDelay[MAX_DEATH_COUNT] = { 30, 30, 30};

To add respawn near Arena you have to add new string into WorldSafeLocks.dbc file and then also add new records in table game_graveyard_zone

For this not need chnage sources. Look in mangosd.conf options related to copse reclaim.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use