Hello

Darth

Hi everyone, i was mangos user in 2007, Now i have graduated from university. Bs Computer Engineering, and i want to contribute this project and improve my development skills. Currently i am working as junior c++ developer. I don't know where to start. Is there a good guide for new developers? I justinspected some codes (ace framework etc.)

You can use doxygen to generate some code documentation - This has only been introduced recently, so there is a lot of older code that does not have this.

Failing that I would say, just get stuck in.

If you are building on windows, then it's possible to actually debug the server using Visual Studio.

Any questions, please ask :D

You forgot to mention the MaNGOS Wiki! A great resource of information.

Also, have a good look at our forums. There's plenty of useful posts in Announcements and elsewhere to help you find out what is going on around our project and community, Darth. Feel free to start contributing those patches, anytime now! ;)

@ Antz:

You're slipping! Got to start actually going to bed instead of running a cron job on your brain so you can write code while you sleep at the desk. :P

Archived