(TWO)is there a git address of "release" codes&database ?

rogerthorn

i'm not good at programming and just like to play the game maybe i would try to make something interesting in database , well ... maybe not...generally i want a "release" version of the codes and the matched database , do you have the GIT address or a downloadable link for it? uh forgot to say ,i mean the wotlk(mangos two).

and thank you :)

thanks for your replying first :)

no, i mean a perfect version relatively in a period. just like the "released" and the "debug" in visual studio .

i pulled the code&database from https://github.com/mangostwo , got some errors ,i think it was caused by sd2, ,,,,,,maybe?:confused: and found something difficault to understand .

exp :

file : mangos_sciptname_full.sql

--------------------------

code:

/* ZANGARMARSH */

DELETE FROM scripted_event_id WHERE id=11225;

INSERT INTO scripted_event_id VALUES (11225,'event_taxi_stormcrow');

UPDATE creature_template SET ScriptName='npc_cooshcoosh' WHERE entry=18586;

UPDATE creature_template SET ScriptName='npc_kayra_longmane' WHERE entry=17969;

---------------------------------

ERROR: 'scripted_event_id' doesn's exist!

--------------------------------------

maybe the table should be 'scripted_event'? but, there's no record on row where id = 11225 in the 'scripted_event' table. so is there a table named 'scripted_event_id' really? some issues like this, and there's lots of error records in my log file although i can run the game. i dont konw how to fix these, so come to ask for a jarless version .

i speak with you via google

• madmax locked this topic

Archived