Height Maps

Auntie Mangos

I think I found the problem. My auto-compile script. Apparently I was using non-patched core while using new maps. I totally did not expect it. But apparently they ( new maps ) are loaded "just fine" by old core.

For now it looks fine. My bad really, sorry :(

As soon as i gather some proper logs I post them. Sorry again.

PS: can be nice idea adding check just like for dbc files, preventing load. Just for silly bunnies like me. Im pretty sure extractor version is stored in map file headers.

PSS: Thanks.

I have noted that with the new ad.exe, it generates 5428 *.map files of 198412 bytes, before it was the same numbers of *.map files but of 328456 bytes. Really nice, very good work!.

I have also noted that some of the 225 *.dbc files have changed between the new and old ad.exe. Is this ok? Why are some dbc files different now? Need to change that too?

Thanks.

I have also noted that some of the 225 *.dbc files have changed between the new and old ad.exe. Is this ok? Why are some dbc files different now? Need to change that too?

Hmm, strange this is not expected and no any changes in commit that can affect DBC extraction.

Maybe your old DBC has been not full propertly extracted prev. time...

• 4 months later...