MangosOne_Develop21_Release_x32_Aug2015.zip db problems

arne

Question

Hi downloaded this bundle (MangosOne_Develop21_Release_x32_Aug2015.zip), did the tutorial on how to setup but I get an error when runing realmd.exe that says:

MySQL client library: 5.6.26

MySQL server ver: 5.6.23-log

SQL: SELECT version, structure, content, description FROM db_version ORDER BY version DESC, st

query ERROR: Table 'realmd.db_version' doesn't exist

The table `db_version` in your [Realmd] database is missing or corrupt.

[A] You have database Version: MaNGOS can not verify your database version or its existence!

You need database Version: 21

Structure: 1

Content: 0

Description: revision_refactor

Please verify your database location or your database integrity.

The same goes for mangosd.exe

SQL: SELECT version, structure, content, description FROM db_version ORDER BY version DESC, st

query ERROR: Table 'realmd.db_version' doesn't exist

The table `db_version` in your [Realmd] database is missing or corrupt.

[A] You have database Version: MaNGOS can not verify your database version or its existence!

You need database Version: 21

Structure: 1

Content: 0

Description: revision_refactor

Please verify your database location or your database integrity.

I have tried diffrent DB versions of mysql 5.7.x, 5.5.37 and 5.6.23 same problem.

when I connect with db tool the table is there but not accessible the structure seems to be wrong all other tables are fine (not checked all but ...).

I'v tried to use "git clone --recursive h t t p://github.com/mangoszero/database.git -b develop21" , but that db is to new, realmd and mangosd halts with wrong db version/structur/content error, if I manupulate the version table so realmd and mangosd thinks this db is 21/1/0 the realmd starts and mangosd goes as far as it regognize that creatures table contains 78 collums instaed of 70 then halts.

any sugestions?

Regards

/arne

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived