Jump to content
  • 0

World db weird state



I spent some time fixing some previous errors and reverting to release20.

The database script doesn't appear to be working so I had to manually create my realm, world and char dbs. I then updated them. However, I received a lot of errors in the process and when running mangosd I receive the following errors:


I found one suggestion that said to change the column name in world:db_version but that doesn't solve all my issues.




Edit: This is a clean install with mysql5.5, ubuntu14.04 and release20. I ran the initial create and load world sql files and am now trying to update the World DB but struggling a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use