Jump to content

publiccert

Members
  • Content Count

    23
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    0.00 GBP 

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About publiccert

  • Rank
    Junior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. This issue appears to be related to the kernel version provided by the hosting provider (OVH). The last post in this thread was the solution: http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?195257-LINUX-TrinityCore-compilation-Segmentation-fault
  2. Hi all, I'm trying to build the new master branch and getting the following error: Scanning dependencies of target generate_precompiled.cpp [ 28%] Generating precompiled.h.gch [ 29%] Built target generate_precompiled.cpp Scanning dependencies of target mangosscript [ 29%] Building CXX object src/modules/SD3/CMakeFiles/mangosscript.dir/precompiled.cpp.o c++: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault (program cc1plus) Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate. See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.8/README.Bugs> for instructio
  3. publiccert

    Branches merged

    Thanks for the response. I'm familiar with what Warden is. I'm wondering if you can go into details as to the functionality though. I want to know what checks it does, etc.
  4. publiccert

    Branches merged

    Great news! Could you elaborate on some of the Warden functionality? Thanks!!
  5. Can you provide an error message or additional information? Thanks!
  6. Cool. Would that allow me to detect if someone was using a speedhack or something similar? I'm not sure Warden does that.
  7. Thanks for clarifying that. It probably seems really obvious to you guys but I wanted to be overly verbose in case I miss something obvious. Do you have any thoughts on the anti-cheat feature I described?
  8. Understood. So I don't need to apply Rel18/19 updates even though they're available in the repo?
  9. Does anyone have any feedback? Is this of any use? If so I'll spend a bit more time polishing it. Thanks!
  10. Very cool, thanks for clarifying! Can you clarify how I can tell if my DB is full 'updated'? Also, how would I reproduce what I saw from a server GM. He showed me GM chat logs where speedhackers were generating alerts in chat. Thanks!
  11. Just a quick bump to see if someone can clarify these two questions. Thanks!
  12. Hi all, After a fair bit of trouble, I decided to share this guide on how I got things working. It'll be a living document so please bear with me (formatting will improve after I'm done compiling everything here). This specifically assumes you're running Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64. Anything else is specifically outside the scope of this document. This assumes a functional knowledge of Linux and the basic tools available. '$' denotes commands to run. Things you'll want: -SSH access to your machine along with sudo permissions. -You will want at least one server. Two is better f
  13. Hi all, I've finally got everything up and running. I had two questions: Does anyone know how to implement anti-cheating? I've seen logs of other servers where admins are alerted in chat about speedhacking for example. Also, I'd like general guidance on the DB process. I see many different releases in the update directory. Is it safe to say I should always apply ANY .sql files to my running realm? Which is to say, anytime a new .sql is updated in git, I should probably apply it? Also, I'm running two realms (release20, develop21). Is it safe to apply develop21 sql patches to rel
  14. Eventually what I did to solve this was drop the world db, create it again, populate with full db and then change that columns name. For some reason this solved the issue and the server is now running and I'm connected.
  15. I spent some time fixing some previous errors and reverting to release20. The database script doesn't appear to be working so I had to manually create my realm, world and char dbs. I then updated them. However, I received a lot of errors in the process and when running mangosd I receive the following errors: http://pastebin.com/Etb1EjtX I found one suggestion that said to change the column name in world:db_version but that doesn't solve all my issues. Thanks! Edit: This is a clean install with mysql5.5, ubuntu14.04 and release20. I ran the initial create
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use