Jump to content
  • About database fish_loot_template

    • Status: Confirmed
      Main Category: Database
      Sub-Category: object
      Version: 21.3 Milestone: 20 Priority: New
      Implemented Version: 0.20

    It miss some data, and some is incomplete.

    When I fishing in Loch Modan(map:0,zone:38):, I always get an empty loot, and gain 1 fishing skill point.
    When I check the database and found that you have 25% chance to catch just a Raw Loch Frenzy.So you have 75% chance to get an empty loot.
    This condition also happen in Deadwind Pass(map:0,zone:41), Silverpine Formest(map:0,zone:130), Feralas(map:1,zone:357), Desolace(map:1,zone:405), Dark Shore(map:1,zone:148).
    Some of these always happened around seashore.

    These map didn't have loot template in Un’Goro Crater(map:1,zone:490), Thousand Needles(map:1,zone:400), Alterac Mountains(map:0,zone:36).

    And these map I couldn't figure out where they are, may have same problem.They are in fish_loot_template where entry is 297,300,301,307,357,598,1108,1116,1117,1120,1121,1578,2521,3317.

    BTW, I found that it is possible to fishing in lava somewhere like Blackrock Spire,Ragefire Chasm.:)

    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    There are no comments to display.

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use