"fires over skettis" quest still broken in mangosone?

saltyteabag

Question

It looks like this was fixed in mangostwo according to the thread below, but it still seems broken in mangosone.  I'm running the latest pre-built mangosone release (0.21.7.4).

I've noticed a few other broken quests as well.  Should I submit these to the bug tracker if I don't see them there already?

10 answers to this question

Hello, thank you for reporting this.  Yes in the future please make an official bug report on the tracker.. However for the moment this is fine the way you have done it.  Many moons ago I started working on this and then got distracted.  I will be happy to have a fix out for this and reply back here in the next day or so.

13 minutes ago, saltyteabag said:

I just tested it, and the patch works great.  The only thing missing is that the quest doesn't seem to reward Sha'tari Skyguard rep (at least for me).  That's an easy fix though.

Just looked it up, missing a few things :P

Rolling out an update in 5 minutes

9 hours ago, Necrovoice said:

Before I do though... the data I have says its reward rep of 6   on mangos2, yet I found 3 different documentations one(wowhead) being 350, second being 385 and third between 200-300
What do you think?

I went with the data shown on Wowhead, and set it to 350 on my server.

Archived