i follow all the guide of mangoszero installation

but when i want to create account as root user

account create test test 

it says account command not found

plz tell me how to solve the problem

or how to use the command “in mangosd window”

i don't know to enter the window.

9 answers to this question

In order to get Mangos command prompt, you need to start mangosd with no terminal detaching, i.e. without that "&" sign at the command line end. So, just cd to the server binary directory and type "mangosd". You'll get the mangos> prompt, but to interact with the system, you'll need another SSH session.

1 hour ago, Olion said:

In order to get Mangos command prompt, you need to start mangosd with no terminal detaching, i.e. without that "&" sign at the command line end. So, just cd to the server binary directory and type "mangosd". You'll get the mangos> prompt, but to interact with the system, you'll need another SSH session.

seems still not work 

plz explain how to use detailed command , im newbie linux user

597159b4e32fb_Image4.png.160c5c4173cd4ddad630b22801243a31.png597159c62e523_Image5.png.05b18b6e6bd92e36a93b0e52f2ea3035.png

cd /home/mangos/zero/bin
./realmd >& realmd.log &
./mangosd

This will start realmd in the background and mangosd in the foreground, on your console. When the server (mangosd) initialization completes, which is a matter of 15-60 seconds, you get mangos> prompt and can issue commands available on the console, in particular "account create".

11 hours ago, Olion said:

cd /home/mangos/zero/bin
./realmd >& realmd.log &
./mangosd

This will start realmd in the background and mangosd in the foreground, on your console. When the server (mangosd) initialization completes, which is a matter of 15-60 seconds, you get mangos> prompt and can issue commands available on the console, in particular "account create".

i tried like that but new error occurs ,i set up the server on linux vps, help me 

s.png.29139a33f8658f5cc7036b5432a4daee.png

realmd.conf

2.png.f013e8fcc515043d2db8ec3be8546fbc.png

and mangosd.conf

5.png.de4c2f4eba111de92633eac9d5c982e0.png

It is about not functioning MySQL server. This is due to a failure of, probably, the following line from the wiki:

systemctl start mysql

Sorry, I cannot provide the required commands now, so we should ask the wiki author, @Talendrys. I have only a "Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)" setup ready, which lacks "systemctl" command. I do not believe they got rid of usual service/chkconfig commands in Debian 8.

Also, when you follow an installation guide, you need to look at the output of each command (each line you've entered). Errors are reported, and there is no sense to go over the guide further if a command completes with an error.

Archived