Where do i find a 4.3.4 client that works with extractor?

Lamron333

Question

Can somebody tell me where to get a v4.3.4 client that works with the extractor? I've tried 3 different downloads with the same error each time, missing .MPQ files & the extractor messes up. And before you ask, YES all the extractor files were in the main wow folder & the ace.dll.

11 answers to this question

I'm still getting errors like this:

0 [main] sh 10160 C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin\sh.exe: *** fatal error - Internal error: TP_NUM_C_BUFS too small: 50

It also tells me some files are missing, but that might just be because the extractor was made for a few different versions of the client or something & it looks for those too.

The errors in your first screenshot relating to missing patch files is normal - I get them myself

I can only think of two things to check / try....

1) Did you build in release rather than debug - don't ever try running movemaps in debug !!!!

2) Can you try building just using a single cpu and see what happens ?

28 minutes ago, antz said:

The errors in your first screenshot relating to missing patch files is normal - I get them myself

I can only think of two things to check / try....

1) Did you build in release rather than debug - don't ever try running movemaps in debug !!!!

2) Can you try building just using a single cpu and see what happens ?

For question 1, I used the pre-builds from this site & gitHUB in the .zip files.

Question 2 I'm compiling right now with one core & it's still going but I got these errors already:

fC9B9D.png

Archived