Player model loads incorrect

/dev/not/null

Finally I got entering to the World, but currently players model displays incorrect. I passed displayid and native_display_id according to ChrRaces.dbc, but model do not displays in Character info (press C in the client), not displays in character icon frame and I see huge black ugly shape instead of model. BTW sometimes in character info model displays correct. Also, another bug as u can see on the screen - minimap also do not displays.

How to fix this ?

screenshot1.png

screenshot2.png

And the last bug - clock below minimap and repo/xp bars and mana in character frame (left top of the screenshot 2) often do not displays.

First screenshot - before Cache dir clearing and second screenshot - after Cache dir clearing.

P.S. and one more bug: in Character info name not displays, "Unknown" displays instead. This also need to be fixed ^_^

Currently in Mangos sources it is not clear how to process movement. For example, in my python core (according to my researching of Mangos) server sends next fields to client (on any movement opcode processing):

response = player.packed_guid + pack(
	'<IBI4fI',
  	self.move_flags,            # unit movement flags
  	self.move_flags2,           # extra move flags
  	Timer.get_ms_time(),
  	self.position.x,
  	self.position.y,
  	self.position.z,
  	self.position.orientation,
 )

But after sending this player do not move. To be exactly, player's model (which currently incorrect) moves on the same place. I can see animation of moving, but actually player stays in place. Also, when I opens map, I can see players pointer moving correctly (except orientation). Also, I have noticed when SMSG_TIME_SYNC_REQ was not sended on player world entering, then player can't move. 

Maybe this info will be useful?

Archived