NPC modification - Modifying vendor NPCs' stock

Arszi

Question

Hello,

I am looking for a way to add new items for vendors to sell in my single player game. I want to add leathers to leatherworking supply vendors, metal bars/gemstones to smithing and engineering supply vendors, etc.

I want to avoid to micromanage bots, I would rather buy the required materials from vendors.

I figured out, that I have to add new entries to the NPC_Vendor table in the database, but I can not figure out,  which "entry" is which NPC in the Creature_Template table.

Could somone thelp me please, how can I find the NPCs, based on this? I would really appreaciate it!

4 answers to this question

I found that one (VendorTemplateId), but all the values are "0".  I mean, it is zero for every NPCs. Also the table "NPC_Vendor_Template" is completely empty. That was the point, where I became confused. Oo

Thank you for the support :)

1, It is from the download section of this website, 2018 april 27.

2, yes, fresh install, db generated with the main generate db script, i did not modify the default settings.

The npc vendors do have their stock properly. I found no vendors with missing stock so far.

Archived