mmaps issue

DEATHSITHE

Question

When installing mangos zero on centos 7.0 per the instructions, everything works completely fine up until the very last mmap extraction.  I know the instructions say it is optional, but when you do select the mmap it errors out.  Unselecting the mmap extraction appears to be working fine just have some questions....  

1) What are the downsides to not have the mmap extraction?

2) Is it possible to get this working or is it just simply no longer needed using the getmangos.sh script?  (I looked at the shell scripts and it appears to be calling a movemap-generator that is not located after compiling everything)  

Edited by DEATHSITHE

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, DEATHSITHE said:

Thank You!  I will give that a shot and see if it works.

I did a mix of editing the scripts myself but in the end I had to copy some of the scripts from the binary folder and then copy movemap-generator to mmap-extractor.  It appears I missed a reference or two.  Thanks for the help.

I had the same issue.
./MoveMapGen.sh: line 172: ./movemap-generator: No such file or directory

Check in your zero/bin/tools folder. If there's a file there called "mmap-extractor", rename it to "movemap-generator".

If there is not an mmap-extractor, you can copy it and the other extractor tools and scripts from zero/src/tools/Extractor_Binaries/
(I initially didn't even have MoveMapGen.sh & any tools and had to copy it from the binaries folder)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use