Says my account is closed!

account_closed

Question

Hi. I downloaded some version of Mangos, I don't know which one it is but it is vanilla wow and it says in the read me "Version created: 19/10/2018" and it got from here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veAvx590obg (in the description you can see the "reupload")

Anyways, when I try to login with username Admin and password admin, it doesn't work. Then I saw in the "README" that you should use username Admin and password "password", it worked I thought for a second until it told me my account was closed. I downloaded a vanilla client from another source but that didn't work either, just tells me account is closed

Help

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hello, Thanks for taking an interest in MaNGOS.  The version you are using is out of date..
Please use the official  git repo located here Mangos ZERO.
If you have any further questions regarding the official MaNGOS core or database, feel free to return and ask.. Also if you have not done so, stop by our discord channel.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use