Burning crusade client

DaveJ61

Question

Hi,

I think I have managed to install and configure a MangosOne server. However, I am unsure how to configure my client. I actually play WoW classic, so can I use this retail client or perhaps a copy of it? I found a guide on how to configure the client but this was done in 2016 and is very old. Or perhaps there is somewhere I can download a client. I have tried torrent sites but there are no seeders.

I think most likely the best course of action would be to purchase a copy of TBC and Vanilla, or even Wow Battleschest from Ebay. But how would I stop bliz from trying to update it?

Casn you please help?

Dave

4 answers to this question

Hi, Vanilla is the original client.

Google? There are quite a few disk sets on Ebay - I have already looked. Sorry but this is a confusing answer and has left me even more puzzled than before. Your reply has raised even more questions, such as how do I download the patches and where from?

Dave